Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
You pretty much answered your own question.

Yes Legacy was the worst stable ever in WWE history.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Legacy was kindof like Straight Edge Society, had great potential but wwe didnt book it right....imagine how great that stable could have been with them recruiting all 2nd and 3rd generation wrestlers....there were also rumors that they would have a ref as a secret member that was a 3rd generation in the wrestling business and he was always fix their matches so they would win but that didnt go through....such a shame...

·
Premium Member
5,399 Posts
SES was worse. I don't give a fuck how good SES could have been, they did not accomplish a goddamn thing. At least Orton was champ when Legacy was a stable.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Legacy was kindof like Straight Edge Society, had great potential but wwe didnt book it right....imagine how great that stable could have been with them recruiting all 2nd and 3rd generation wrestlers....there were also rumors that they would have a ref as a secret member that was a 3rd generation in the wrestling business and he was always fix their matches so they would win but that didnt go through....such a shame...
good point i forgot about SES so i guess the question is why are these stables such a fail?

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
SES was worse. I don't give a fuck how good SES could have been, they did not accomplish a goddamn thing. At least Orton was champ when Legacy was a stable.
You know what you got a valid point. I forgot all about SES but then again since they haven't done absolutely shit I guess it was only natural to forget about them.

for the worst stable is infact SES but for the most boring AND worst is Legacy.

But Ill give it to SES as the worst cause I do agree ATLEAST Orton manage to win back the WWE title with Legacy help.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Legacy was the worst stable ever in WWE history.
I'll take The Oddities for $500, Alex

Because stables almost always suck complete ass.
They didn't use to when those booking knew what they were doing

The Four Horsemen. NWO (before it became a bloated mess). DX. The Heenan Family. (Jimmy) Hart's First Family of Wrestling. Hot Stuff International, Inc. Evolution

Hell, Paul Jones' Army may have been low rent, but it was entertaining in its own way....

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I'll take The Oddities for $500, Alex
*BUZZ*

Sir I am so sorry. The correct answer is Legacy.

If only for one simple fact. Legacy were masters of losing in 2 on 1 situations when they were the two people. The Oddities did not.

·
Registered
664 Posts
*BUZZ*

Sir I am so sorry. The correct answer is Legacy
The judges say that you're OVERRULED!

The Oddities had Kurrgan and Giant Silva. That trumps all other suck

Say what you want about DiBiase and Rhodes, but they're competent in the ring, unlike the aforementioned duo. DiBiase is actually pretty good, but unfortunately doesn't have much of a personality (unlike his pops)

They were also booked to be Orton's flunkies and look like fools getting beat by the faces. To that end, they did their jobs well...

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
*BUZZ*

Sir I am so sorry. The correct answer is Legacy.

If only for one simple fact. Legacy were masters of losing in 2 on 1 situations when they were the two people. The Oddities did not.
remeber when shane o mac came back and beat up ted and cody lol

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
SES was worse they didn't have any real success in the end

1 - 20 of 75 Posts