Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My answer would be battle royals. With the exception of the Royal Rumble, battle royals are boring and they only get interesting at the end. Plus there's usually too much going on. The Smackdown battle royal was a perfect example of that.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Not a fan of the modern day I Quit match because it's just too obvious whats going to happen.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
In all seriousness though, I've hated lumberjack matches since their inception. There's never been a good one in my opinion. I was also not a fan of the Punjabi match with the great khali.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Any form of tag team matches, whether it be 2 on 2, or a 6 man, or whatever. They're totally lame and very predictable. Every single time a wrestler is crawling to his partner and just gets the tag off in time, the legal man jumps in and does a fast move set... every single time!!! It's brutal!

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,745 Posts
Large scale tag matches that aren't elimination.

Actually there aren't many match types I don't like, partially due to the fact we only see two or three types of matches anyawy

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
I agree that Battle Royals only get interesting by the end of the match, but it's still extremely fun to watch a lot of the time.

My vote would go to triple threat, they're nothing exciting and it's just adding a third guy who's really just a third crap in the toilet.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Slow, long, methodical bore-fests filled with "real" wrestling by people typically lauded by smarks as "real wrestlers". Japanese strong style wrestling is fucking terrible. Daniel Bryan style wrestling is fucking terrible, though he's adapted somewhat to the WWE style (which is good).

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Never liked battle royals too. It just puts me to sleep until the last bit of the match.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts