Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Other and post what

Votes: 2 11.8%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,552 Posts
Washing clothes.

Mainly because I live in an apartment building with all units in the basement for all tenants to use.

Nearly impossible to get a machine during the day and at night, people tend to leave their clothes until the next morning.

Over 100 tenants and less than 15 washers and 15 dryers makes it dreadful.

·
Banned
791 Posts
Doing something which requires movement.

·
From parts unknown
23,273 Posts
Lucked out with our lawn. Landlord takes care of it ... otherwise that would definitely be the worst for me since I'm partially disabled. I hate taking out the trash because of it already.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Admittedly, I don't have too many chores to do.

•I only iron clothes for interviews and church.
•I don't have a lawn at all (second-floor flat).
•I don't (and don't plan to) have kids to drop off anywhere.

I'm reasonably tidy and I have a cleaner once a week, so keeping the house neat isn't too hard. Taking out the garbage takes me about two minutes and washing and hanging the laundry is fine, too.

But I detest washing the dishes. See, I'm relatively tall and for some reason I always end up with a kitchen sink designed for Smurfs. I like to cook and eat, so there's always something burnt on the pan or an impossibly dirty grater to clean. My skin also reacts badly to most dish-washing liquid, especially if I have a lot of dishes to wash.

·
Banned
2,961 Posts
Washing the dishes
Dishwasher's problem.

Washing clothes
Putting clothes in a drum and turning it on? Doesn't even register.

Massive pain in my arse. Utterly pointless job that can never be done to a perfect standard. I long for the day when creased clothes are acceptable.

Taking out the trash
Don't get why people get pissy about this. Pick up the bag, chuck it in a big container, done.

Taking the kids to school
Don't have kids. Taking myself to work is a fucking colossal pain in the arse when I don't Work From Home though. Wastes two hours of the day, minimum.

Cleaners' job.

Raking Leaves
lol, WTF? What is this even for?

A general cleaning of your room/house
Bit of a pain, doesn't take long to get it to a decent standard though.

Mowing lawn
Gardner's job.t what

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.