Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your least favorite catchphrases used by wrestlers now or by a wrestler in the past.

Either catchphrases that you thought didn't make sense, catchphrases that made you cringe or catchphrases that just plain suck.

I always couldn't make sense of The Rock's 'How's your lips?'

He came back and asked La Resitance 'how's your lips?' - 'cause they're gonna get slapped off your face'. It was kinda like, really Rock? That's the best you've got...

What are your least favorite ones?

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,207 Posts
Kicked in the skull when said by Michael Cole or Orton

Vintage and Historic when announcers say them 30 times a PPV

John Cena's legion of corny atrocities. Never Give Up, Hustle Loyalty Respect, Word Life, You Can't See Me, My Time Is Now/The Champ Is Here, Adapt and Overcome (ripping off the Marines and soldiers), any time he starts saying things like "poopy" and "bullhonkus" and "son of a mustard sandwich."

·
Banned
3,483 Posts
Kicked in the skull when said by Michael Cole or Orton

Vintage and Historic when announcers say them 30 times a PPV

John Cena's legion of corny atrocities. Never Give Up, Hustle Loyalty Respect, Word Life, You Can't See Me, My Time Is Now/The Champ Is Here, Adapt and Overcome (ripping off the Marines and soldiers), any time he starts saying things like "poopy" and "bullhonkus" and "son of a mustard sandwich."
lol son of a mustard sandwich is the shizz!

·
Registered
373 Posts
HHH's back in the day. "For the thousands in attendance... for the millions watching at home... Lllllllllllet's get ready to suck it!!!!"

That last bit... in the back of my mind, I always thought it didn't live up to the way it started out. I guess this was partly due to the fact that Road Dogg kicked ass every week with his own "Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages..."

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
If ya smell, thats the bottom line, that damn good, never give up, and that's the truth.
I guess this was partly due to the fact that Road Dogg kicked ass every week with his own "Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages..."
*i hated them, but still* Deeegeneration X! PROUDLY brings to you!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts