Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Feed Me More
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of people seem to place Layla with the likes of Kelly Kelly and the Bella twins but she's above them in terms of wrestling ability. Layla is underrated IMO. My view is that she's the most improved diva over the years. Just take a look at her matches over the years compared to how she wrestles now and you'll see. She's got some good maneuvers, particular a good ground game. I'd put her above Michelle Mccool who's a decent wrestler too IMO.

·
Your either NEXUS or Your AGAINST us....
250 Posts
I agree, I think she has improved....the flawless gimmick is annoying as fuck, but effective.

·
Feed Me More
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She's funny, it's Michelle that isn't. Michelle just seems to try too hard. It's natural with Layla. That's another reason why I'd put Layla ahead of Michelle.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
She's been great over the last few months and has made the woman's division a bit more bearable to watch.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Michelle is better, fact. She had the better matches, a few even 3 stars. Layla improved, but Michelle is the best diva worker atm.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
I like Layla, she is pretty good in the mic, OK in the ring and way more entertaining and natural than Michelle who sounds forced.

·
Feed Me More
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Michelle is better, fact. She had the better matches, a few even 3 stars. Layla improved, but Michelle is the best diva worker atm.
If you notice, the only 3 star matches she's had are with Melina. Melina is talented enough to bring out the best in most of the average divas. Even with her atheletic background, Layla still performs more athletically in the ring.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I completely agree plus looks hotter than most divas..

Reactions: TKOK

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
She doesn't botch, hits all her moves, is the absolute best female star on the mic in 2010, and looks perfect. Anyone who hates that needs to stop claiming to be a man.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Her voice makes me want to rip my hair out. I think it's just the gimmick, but dear god does it grate on my nerves.

McCool, on the other hand... it's like her voice never grew during her High School days. She still sounds like a cheerleader.

But Layla's wrestling is definitely underrated. But she's the Diva's Champion no matter what.. for a WWE Diva, that's all that matters.

·
It All Ends.
1,028 Posts
I'm pretty sure 90% of the people on this forum wanna have sex with her. Including some women.
I have a definite girl crush on her, not gonna lie. :side:

She's definitely the WWE's most improved Diva in recent memory, without question - and she's one of the most charismatic and natural on the mic, too. I definitely wouldn't put her above Michelle when it comes to in-ring work, but she's undoubtedly streets ahead of her when it comes to mic work. I think she deserves a little more credit than she gets.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts