Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets face it, she is not over, gets no reaction, cant wrestle for shit, no personality, no charisma, no character... honestly she is a step down from kelly kelly. Atleast K2 had a personality, she was popular and got over.

Why the hell is this woman getting pushed as the top diva babyface on raw? Why is she even Diva's champion despite having no skills/talent/charisma?

So Layla returns from injury and all of a sudden is the new Divas champion? ANd people wonder why Diva's division is at its worst. :no: She is not even popular.

Just release this girl and get Audrey marie or Raquel diaz from FCW.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
K2 has personality? Layla has no skills/talent?

Are you high?

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
You try having a character getting on TV once a month. Plus she's a decent worker. But again, you wouldn't know it since she's never around

·
Eating Doritos In My Mom's Basement. A Crawl Space
1,398 Posts
Layla: pronounced (lay-la): noun. The most attractive woman in the WWE.
Antonym: no personality, no charisma, no character. (See previous work in LayCool)

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Let's count how many times Layla has appeared since returning at Extreme Rules. How is she supposed to get over when she's never on TV?

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
The whole Divas division is useless. Nothing but eye candy. This was their first match on Raw in what, 2-3 weeks? And it was an inter-gender match, just to make the crowd give a shit but they still didn't.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
I keep thinking that Layla's place should have been taken by Kharma. I'm assuming she's ready to go. If not, why not turn Natalya face and have her face Beth Pheonix? Layla isn't the worst diva on roster but since most of the audience has forgotten about her, her return storyline wasn't strong enough to justify earning the belt. Further complicating matters is the fact that she needs to gain a stronger presence to maximize the little camera time she's gotten. Instead, she tends to get lost in the shuffle.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I went back and had a look, since returning at ER and becoming the Divas champion, here are Layla's appearances:

Match at Extreme Rules
Match on Raw
Tag team match on Raw
Run in during another divas match on Raw
Match at Over the Limit
Shown on Raw looking at a TV backstage for about 2 whole seconds.

Out of 2 months, six appearances, probably totalling up to about 12 minutes worth of time. Most of that being her PPV matches. I don't think she has even said a word.

·
Premium Member
14,286 Posts
Yeah she is beyond useless and might be the worst diva but she has to be sucking some one off to keep her job.

·
Registered
11,003 Posts
Layla can wrestle better than Kelly Kelly. I don't mind Layla but she's just keeping the title until Kharma comes and takes it from her. I'd really love to see Maxine come to RAW, really liking her.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
What do expect? This company doesnt give a fuck all about this division. And it aint just Layla. Remember when Beth had te belt? She'd go months and barely anything.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Let's face it, this is like your 10th thread tonight.

And honestly nothing she did tonight made her look useless.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Layla has more personality than Kelly Kelly ever had. Kelly Kelly was in 3 storylines that were dropped immediately because of her being so talentess (Randy Ortnon storyline, Drew McIntyre story and the angry Kelly Kelly storyline with Beth Phoenix)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts