Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I honestly think they were heading down a break up with Kaval playing a vital role in it.

When Laycool first debuted the idea of the co-womens championship, Teddy immediately vetoed it and have them hand over one of the titles. This would naturally lead to an ego trip but instead WWE found a loophole to appease laycool by splitting THE womens title literally in half. How does this appease both parties? Idunno but Laycool seemed contempt with the hunk of garbage on their shoulders and co exist.

When due time for a champion vs. champion unification match, McCool, the non champion, forced herself into the match to become the champion of all Divas. They built some clear tension within Laycool. One would think Layla would be at the boiling point even for her bubbly personality with Kaval giving her that extra drive.

One problem, McCool would look terrible in this feud. Kaval and Layla would look too good.

So fuck Kaval. Ignore built tension within laycool(forget that McCool rigged and out con Layla to get into THE title match). Reintroduce the co-champion concept back. Teddy seems fucking oblivious this time around.

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
I hope they stay together, I like them. I only didn't like their beginning with the Piggy James crap, but other than that, LayCool is pretty entertaining (and hot).

·
Registered
221 Posts
I like them i dont see what everyones problem with them is i think there funny.

·
Banned
542 Posts
Some of there segments are pretty funny its just the 2 divas titles they have that annoys me the most.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Kaval playing a vital role.
:lmao:lmao:lmao @ how far he's fallen. Him playing a vital role in anything is a long shot.

So fuck Kaval.
^^^

For now, at least. They might revisit that storyline in a few months, the same way other NXT rookies have crossed paths with their pros. Kaval needs to establish himself alone first. Ultimate underdog and whatnot.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
I already enjoyed everything LayCool was doing up until I saw McCool as Bret Hart.

I now love LayCool and everything they do. Personally, I see NO logical reasons to break them up.

They're most likely in the top 2 or 3 heels in WWE as we speak (assuming we count Nexus as 1, just as their theme suggests :cool:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts