Wrestling Forum banner

LayCool must be sticking around a while longer

3203 Views 33 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  LBGetBack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDTxucvd3pM&feature=player_embedded

They've had there titantron updated, as I noticed during Layla's entrance to her match with Kaitlyn at 0:15 in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY5bjp8fC9o

Surely Laycool's titantron wouldn't be updated if they were only going to split up within the upcoming weeks. I've got to admit it would have been a bad move to split them up. In my opinion anyway.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Banned
4,446 Posts
As long as I see Layla in HD...I'm good.

Reactions: UltraPanda Black

· Registered
2,362 Posts
The trouble with keeping Laycool together is that it requires a decent face roster to go against them. After Beth Phoenix it gets a bit messy.

· Banned
4,531 Posts
There's no reason to break them up. They have a lot of chemistry together. And I can't see either one of them as faces right now. Layla would be the better choice to turn face if it happens IMO, but I don't see any reason to do that now. It's going well, keep them together.

· WWE Analyzer
176 Posts
Some of the Male heel's need to watch Laycool to get some ideas, they shit all over some of the guys if you ask me.

Hope they stay together for longer. As lame as they are, they have some entertaining moments. Plus they have some serious heat for Diva's.

· The Winds of Change
5,604 Posts
LayCool is one of the best things to happen to the Women's Division in a long time. There is no reason to break them up as they are the only Divas (excluding Vickie...if she's considered a diva?) that can actually pull off being a heel. They actually get a reaction from the crowd, unlike most of the other divas...most notably the reigning Women's Champ, Eve. They are both gorgeous women that are the perfect pairing to be the "mean girls" types. Not to mention they both are two of the best in-ring women on the roster.

I will be sad the day that they break my girls up, but like Daffney's Toy Boy said above, LayCool will be great for Layla's career down the line.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.