Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously i enjoyed the feud they had with Mickie James,it was an awesome feud.

Nobody cares about the divas after trish and lita left.

i think they are the best thing to happen to divas divison.They are very annoying and i feel like punching them to make them shut up.But isnt that good?They get a reaction every time and I want Beth Phoenix to return to beat the hell out of them.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
If you think burying everyone aside from Laycool and making the division completely irrelevant as a result is the best thing that could happen to it, then sure.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
It could be argued that no one has cared about the divas since Trish and Lita because the fans haven't been given a reason to.

Personally I think the divas have some fine talent the problem is the divas get no time, as most divas matches are treated as piss break matches and another problem is most of the girls have no real character direction just about every pretty diva is interchangable except maybe Laycool, Maryse, and Beth.

BTW the Laycool-Mickie James feud was not great, IMO it was stupid and disrespectful but hey that's just me.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
hahah um hell no

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts
If anything, they're the worst thing that's ever happened to it. I can never remember another time when women's wrestling in WWE was MORE irrelevant. They're the only thing about the women's division that has any focus on it. These two could teach Hogan a few things about burying.

·
A stanning today 💋
9,045 Posts
Piggie James storyline was the best diva storyline since Trish and Lita left, let alone one of the best ones WWE has ever made. But that's just me. LayCool really made me care about the division more than anything that happened prior to their formation.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Layla counts. I could care less about McCool. She's a talentless whore.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
I stopped watching Smackdown because these two annoyed me so much.

They're the worst kind of heels. The ones that make you change the channel.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
So we have on thread about Laycool being the best thing to happen to the Divas Division, and another about Laycool being the death of the Divas Division.... Heh.

Divas division is dead.... I'm not sure if there's anything they can do to fix it at this point.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
I want Natayla and Beth Phoenix to form a team and beat the living hell out of LayCool , especially Michelle .. One thing I would really pay to see Michelle get her ass kicked , even RKOed punted in the head by Orton, if that's possible .. Is it because I legit hate ? Not sure .. But I would pay to see that ..

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
You being serious OP? because Laycool have destroyed the womens divison for me. Screw them and their butterfly belts.

Honestly i'd take Trish being womens champion for like 1 and half year over Laycools stale old childish and rather pathetic act.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
They are the ONLY thing happening in WWEs women wrestling.

The facts they have more profile than their more capable female colleagues, is not an accomplishment but a symbol of their political protection.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
If you think burying everyone aside from Laycool and making the division completely irrelevant as a result is the best thing that could happen to it, then sure.
I disagree. I didn't give a shit about the divas division before Laycool. I still don't, but they're at least entertaining, in my opinion. They do tend to bury the other divas a lot, I'll give you that, but it doesn't bother me because the divas division was already completely irrelevant to me.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Its the first time in history I actually know who the current women's champion is.

Good enough for me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts