Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
CHIEFS KINGDOM!
3,225 Posts

Santana's on the right, Ortiz is on the left.

BTW, to those posting earlier in the thread, they are going with Proud and Powerful as a team name.
They the best team in this company imo, they should have been the first champs and given The Inner Circle all the gold. I really like Santana, he could be a singles star. Ortiz is a nut.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Had to go 30 pages back to find a topic about these guys. Which one is Santana & which one is Ortiz?

So instead of doing a simple google search for them, you searched 30 pages and bumped a month old thread?

AEW fan base IQ at work here, folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
CHIEFS KINGDOM!
3,225 Posts
So instead of doing a simple google search for them, you searched 30 pages and bumped a month old thread?

AEW fan base IQ at work here, folks.

I did the google search first, didn't see anything saying which one was which. Rather than making a new thread to ask a question, it seemed more practical to bump a 30 day old thread. I just started watching AEW last week, you made a lot of assumptions and found a way to act like a asshole over a simple question.

Reactions: Sir Linko

·
HEADBANGA
22,419 Posts
Proud and Powerful was an awful choice... Cartels is a million times better sounding! Member here who came up with that name should be working with AEW.
Being Proud in your culture and your heritage makes you Powerful. Not surprised since Puerto Ricans are extremely prideful of their identity (grew up with PRs and I'm dating one) so it's a good fit for them.

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
I love Ortiz - absolutely bonkers

Santana has singles potential for sure

Ps> on name - it has grown on me - they can have it as heels and faces

Nice not to have a generic heel name + their theme is awesome

·
Registered
531 Posts
How about Laxative, since they make everyone lose their shit?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I did the google search first, didn't see anything saying which one was which. Rather than making a new thread to ask a question, it seemed more practical to bump a 30 day old thread. I just started watching AEW last week, you made a lot of assumptions and found a way to act like a asshole over a simple question.

Funny. I just googled “Santana AEW” and it brought up several singular photos of him as well as an entire wiki page dedicated solely to him.

What a strange place the internet is that it didn’t want to show you that, but showed it to me.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts