Wrestling Forum banner

Lawler w/Austin vs Cole w/Rock

694 Views 7 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Samee
delete this thread.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
5,768 Posts
As you know Austin is now the special referee in the match of announcers at WM. Now, i've heard alot of speculation about this match being Main Event. Seeing as Rock is the host of WM, wouldn't it fit for there to be 2 special referee's.

Now you may be thinking, Rock wouldn't team up with Cole. But, he is feuding with Cena at the moment who is a face. Being host of WM, means The Rock will have power to make this happen.

The whole 10 years later theme with Taker and HHH could strike again. Austin and The Rock main evented WM 17. Could they both be special referee's in WM27? Discuss.
I can see where you're coming from, but The Rock is fueding with Cena yes but I don't think that fued warrents anything to do with Lawler/Cole. To be honest, I think it's a bare thread that wings Austin into the match as Ref. If The Rock would special Ref anywhere, it would be in the Cena match I think. The Rock involved in Cenas match as a ref makes more sense than Austin in the Lawler match anyway.

· GOAT
4,573 Posts
The speculation you heard was JBL saying it'd be the main event, purely to get himself and Cole some heat, as well as making the match seem more significant than it is in reality. No way in fucking hell will this be even in the final 3 matches.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.