·
Registered
2,970 Posts

We need it to be Jerry Lawler & Grand Master Sexay vs. Cole & Riley

and have JR on commentary with Steve Austin as Special Guest Referee

·
Registered
157 Posts
I think Cole's hilarious, but the build up of this feud just makes me wanna see him get his ass kicked. The comments mentioning Lawler's mother built some major heat for their match and it just made you want to see Cole get knocked out right then and there. I personally like that the announcers are getting more involved in the program now. Sure Cole doesn't really call the matches 60% of the time, but it's TV, you can see whats going on. Cole cracks me up more and more each week, tis a very good thing.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I think we all know this is going to be a microphone on a pole match right? Or maybe a RAW announcing contract in a briefcase ladder match? I quit match? I don't know what it will be but I know it's going to be a gimmick match.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
i wouuld love to see Michael Cole to get his ass-kicked, and wondering what type of gimmick match it will be...

·
Banned
417 Posts
You know what is sad that their was more heat between this two then their was for Taker/HHH and Cena/Miz.
Why is it sad that there's more heat between them than Taker/Trips? Taker/Trips program just started last night. I would sure as hell hope Lawler/Cole would have more heat with weaks of build up than a couple of one to two day old programs. It would be sad if it didn't.

·
Registered
489 Posts
i wouuld love to see Michael Cole to get his ass-kicked, and wondering what type of gimmick match it will be...
If there is a gimmick, I can imagine it being either a streetfight or something to make sure Cole can't really run away. Like a rope match (can't remember if that's the right name for it, but basically the one where you can win by touching 4 corners in succession.)

Reactions: BornBad

·
Registered
250 Posts
A one on one match is going to be 5-10 mins of toilet breaks for the fans in attendance and same for people at home. Im hoping they make it a tag to give it a little more interest.

Would be great for king & austin vs cole and ???, vince?!

·
Registered
367 Posts
A one on one match is going to be 5-10 mins of toilet breaks for the fans in attendance and same for people at home. Im hoping they make it a tag to give it a little more interest.

Would be great for king & austin vs cole and ???, vince?!
Toilet break? As it stands, I'm more excited about this match than anything else on the card, haha.

Can't wait to see Cole get his ass kicked. He's been tremendous since he started acting heelish.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
Even though I like Cole's character I have been dying to see this prick get his ass handed to him. I find the character so entertaining because it reflects so many utter absolute dickheads in real life. People who think they can get away with anything they can say and everything they say is ALWAYS right. I don't want King to just beat Cole, I want King to DESTROY Cole. I haven't wanted a character to get so badly beaten up in a long time. Props to Cole for making me feel this way.

·
The Man Comes Around
8,517 Posts
It's will turn like Hart vs Vince last year....
No one will give a fuck about Cole getting a beating after 2 minutes and the fans will turn silent dead or buying food and drink.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts