Wrestling Forum banner

Lawler - Cole.. Broadcasters? Ref?

3673 Views 51 Replies 40 Participants Last post by  Awesome 1
So, with Lawler and Cole being in a WrestleMania match, and Jack Swagger being Cole's trainer, Cole also mentioned that he wants a special guest ref for it.. Who will it be?
Also, since they can't wrestle and broadcast at the same time, who do you think will call the match? Or the whole WrestleMania? I really hope JR will.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
14,509 Posts
stone could would make absolutely no sense, unless jim ross is gonna be involved somehow.

isn't the stipulation for michael cole?

· Registered
5,057 Posts
I thought it was gonna be Alex Riley at first, but after the end of Raw I'm going with King Sheamus being the referee.
Sheamus is a contender I guess, but I don't see why the end of Raw makes you discount Riley? Riley will now be fired from The Miz. Cole could throw him the bone that he needs to stay on Raw, although his sudden decision to not mark for A-Ri and Miz during that main event might suggest otherwise?

Who knows. I kind of hope it's a surprise seeing as they didn't mention who the ref'll be.

· Registered
103 Posts
It'll be Vickie Guerrero. After she got fired on SD, she was pleading with Cole to do something to help her. I think he's gonna hire her on as the referee for the match since they're both so hard on for each other.

· Premium Member
86,252 Posts
Now that A-Ri is free from having to stay with Miz, I think he'll be the special ref.

There's no reason why Cole would pick Austin. lol How would that make sense?

· Harvester of Sorrow
13,778 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.