Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why the fuck doesn't john Laurinaitis just fire John Cena? Why can't the roster just demand a vote of confidence and have john Laurinaitis outsed as GM? Why does Triple H or someone else step in and disallow Big Show from getting fired? why did triple H get fired for doing much less then laurinaitis? why can john cena repeatedly call the GM a loser and imitate him but the big show gets fired for imitating him once? this laurinaitis storyline is making no sense to me at all fuck this lol.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
It's called suspending your disbelief. Not only that, but if they did everything that you said then the storyline would be kind of ruined, wouldn't it?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Why the fuck doesn't john Laurinaitis just fire John Cena? Why can't the roster just demand a vote of confidence and have john Laurinaitis outsed as GM? Why does Triple H or someone else step in and disallow Big Show from getting fired? why did triple H get fired for doing much less then laurinaitis? why can john cena repeatedly call the GM a loser and imitate him but the big show gets fired for imitating him once? this laurinaitis storyline is making no sense to me at all fuck this lol.
This might be a shock to us *real* wrestling fans but....

I'll let you in on a secret....

It's a scripted TV Show geared toward the appeasement of young children / teenagers.

Make sure not to let the cat out of the bag & tell anyone.

<No other comments Needed>

-K-

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
You know when they have James Bond on some type of a conveyor belt moving slowly towards the saw or laser? Why doesn't the bad guy UP the damn speed and just kill him? They always seem to leave him there and he figures a way out.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL ya I understand it's completely fake and doesn't always make sense but thanks. Nothing that happened tonight made any sense though and it's not even enjoyable to watch.

And as for the storyline being ruined that would be great this whole storyline is retarded haha it shouldn't be that hard for professional writers to make something entertaining, that makes logical sense and can still entertain kids.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts