Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Try to go to his bio page on WWE corporate:
http://corporate.wwe.com/company/bios/j_laurinaitis.jsp

And notice on WWEs corporate site how HHH has Laurinaitis job.

I know that happened last year(HHH getting that job), but it makes me wonder if WWE is doing all this for Laurinaitis cause he's leavings soon. Knowing WWE, they'll do this just to sorta thank him for all his "hard work" over the years.

Just like how Flair/HBK got their own write offs to their WWE careers. And how Batista was heavily pushed before he left. And how WWE gave Kane one last WHC reign before he probably will retire. And Big Show finally got his WM moment(as well as big push right now) in what might be his final year in WWE.

Makes me think that what they're doing to Laurinaitis is just them utilizing him as much as they can before he leaves. If so, it sucks how this is only way WWE ever suddenly puts guys in the spotlight, is if they draw big money, or they're leaving soon

·
Registered
640 Posts
He's not going anywhere anytime soon. Big Johnny isn't a WWE Superstar. They aren't going to do him any favors on screen to send him off. If he was planning on leaving, he would have never been put on RAW.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
I made a thread about this a few months ago. It does indeed seem that Laurinaitis is just a television persona now rather than an actual Executive otherwise why remove him from that page? Also, under Trips' duties it says that he now handles talent relations so yeah, I'd say he's either been removed completely or has lost a considerable amount of power/corporate stroke.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He's not going anywhere anytime soon. Big Johnny isn't a WWE Superstar. They aren't going to do him any favors on screen to send him off. If he was planning on leaving, he would have never been put on RAW.

Why wouldn't they? He's been around for 10+ years. And everyone seems to say he's Mr.McMahons fave, so wouldn't be surprised if that's why all this was done

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh my, Triple H is the new EVP...not good not good he's going to just bury talent.
Ya. Which is why FCW moved out of its small arena into a bigger/better arena.

And why Sandow is on the main roster now, and why WWE signed Kharma,Sin Cara, Cesaro and Ohno.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Apparently Vince was bad about Lesnar visiting UFC & wanted to cancel the HHH-Lesnar feud but HHH talked to Vince repeatedly & pleaded that it not be scrapped. Rumour has it HHH really wants the feud because he is booked to beat Lesnar.

Haha,now Hunter is going to run Talent relations. Wow.

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
Johnny is no longer EVP of Talent Relations. Triple H does his job and more!!!

·
You want it all but you can't have it.
2,986 Posts
This is very good news, Triple H actually gives a damn about talent.

·
Registered
538 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Try to go to his bio page on WWE corporate:
http://corporate.wwe.com/company/bios/j_laurinaitis.jsp

And notice on WWEs corporate site how HHH has Laurinaitis job.

LOL. I knew this since like 2 months ago.I was waiting for dirtsheets to report this for a while now
And the dirtsheets would make it seem like some sort of special insider report and be like "WWE quietly did this as they didn't want to cause confusion on TV. The move was said to be made rather quickly"

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,822 Posts
lol @ the talk of HHH burying mass talent because he is now EVP of talent relations.. That would be like a bank CEO changing all savings accounts to 0% interest, raising all loans to 50% APR then calling the customers and calling their mothers a whore.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Why wouldn't they? He's been around for 10+ years. And everyone seems to say he's Mr.McMahons fave, so wouldn't be surprised if that's why all this was done
He's Stephanie's favourite, Dunn is supposedly Vince's favourite.

Its been like that on corporate website for ages now, since Bryan push and debut of new stars so all you sheep yapping on about burying talent are either trolls, retarded or don't understand the role of talent relations executive

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
He probably works under Triple H as an Adviser. I really doubt he has been completely removed from WWE Corporate.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts