·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is getting really sad to be honest. fpalm

·
Banned
390 Posts
Whats truly sad is people like you bitching about something thats probably considered a "just for fun" gag on LiLian from WWE.

If bullying is the intention, they could do way more damage to her than these silly fucking videos.

IWC = Idiots with computers.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
I saw that on youtube a few minutes ago, it's no big deal. It's just WWE ribbing her for leaving, she'll take it gracefully and after time they'll stop and she'll be right back where she was before she left.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Be a star and rise above the hate:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,111 Posts
There's a vast difference between poking fun in a good natured way and being cruel this isnt WWE being cruel get over it

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Yet nobody complains about the way they treat Tony Chimel. One of the last live events I went to featured Rey Mysterio leaping on the poor guy and smacking him around. When Lilian starts taking some physical duress, then you call me.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
^If you watched that "what they didn't want you to see" video, you'd realize just how much WWE makes fun of Chimmel .ESPECIALLY COLE. You think Cole is playing a bad guy character on tv...listen to how he talks to Chimmel when the cameras are "off"

·
Banned
344 Posts
What are you idiots whining about now. It says "The Uploader has not made this video available in your country" for me. Can someone describe what happens in the video please.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I think it says something about this company when Lilian, even before she left, was the longest-lasting diva in any capacity on this roster and she gets treated like this. She deserves way more respect than even jokes. She is such a class act.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I cannot see this video (apperantley it's not available in my country)
Anyone got an alternate video?
EDIT: Thanks, thetungwakou. I feel so sorry for her.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
she sold it like a champ.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
I laughed and tbh see no harm in any of these "Lilian skits" other than the horsing around live which was tasteless. I'm glad they are having fun.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts