Wrestling Forum banner

Latest on The Rock wwe future

4135 Views 29 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  CaptainCharisma2
The latest on The Rock's return to WWE is that company officials want to keep his appearances 'special' and obviously don't want to overexpose him prior to WrestleMania 27. According to sources, The Rock is expected to appear on at least one more RAW broadcast prior to WrestleMania to help push the Cena-Miz match. It'll happen as we get closer to the big event.

www.ewrestling.com
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
3,886 Posts
They should not promote it at all, just hope they keep the sudden wave of temporary fans glued to their screen, and make him make appearances unexpectedly (obviously you know he's going to appear sometime, I mean make it at a time/place on Raw you wouldn't expect him to).

· Banned
4,446 Posts
Probably will do something the Raw before WM as I figured.

· Harvester of Sorrow
13,720 Posts
They're ruining the suprise. But even so, it'll be good if he does appear for another Raw. Keeping in mind, that if The Rock does appear, will he spend the entire promo dissing Cena, just like Cena did on Raw this week. Or will it have more to do with Wresltmania like his promo last week.

· Registered
1,604 Posts
cant wait to see him again he needs to come back and bury Cena on the mic .

· Registered
3,950 Posts
It's kinda stupid if you think about. New temporary casual fans came back for the Rock. If you don't let him appear, the fans will leave, thinking it was a one time appearance and a ruse. Just let Rock be a weekly regular, buyrates and ratings will go up exponentially. I know I'm pretty much hanging by a thread waiting for Rocky to show up.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.