·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,085
Chicken fillet burger & a gravy chip.

·
Death Rides a Horse
1,019 Posts
Spaghetti with meatballs. It was beyond awful, I had to give it a Bexploder right into the trash.

You know what ruffles my feathers? When someone puts gravy on their french fries, I mean no you just don't. Imagine being at a restaurant and the waiter says " Excuse me, would you like the some motor oil on your french fries?" of course the correct answer is "NO!" not even Sniper Wolf would eat french fries with motor oil. I reported @CJ for this crime.

·
Death Rides a Horse
1,019 Posts
I'm pretty sure poutine is illegal in several states, anyway back to the kitchen with you and make me an egg sandwich!

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,093
You know what ruffles my feathers? When someone puts gravy on their french fries, I mean no you just don't. Imagine being at a restaurant and the waiter says " Excuse me, would you like the some motor oil on your french fries?" of course the correct answer is "NO!" not even Sniper Wolf would eat french fries with motor oil. I reported @CJ for this crime.
Actually had it twice last week. Pretty damn good.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,639 Posts
Steak wrap last night, I was hungry late last night, I've got a homemade pizza in spicy meats of all kind, and a few chilli flakes on good for the palette after a few cold beers yesterday.

1081 - 1096 of 1096 Posts