Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
Get your green chilies from a local Desi store then you should be fine. If you don't have one then basically what you're looking for is something that doesn't get too spicy but just adds flavor.

I think about 2-3 chopped fine should be enough if you can't get like a small can. As for garlic and ginger, I was talking about micned garlic and ginger that's already readily available at a store. Of course, if you're pedantic about freshness, then mince your own ;). I'm not that particular so I just buy my garlic and ginger in bottle/jar form.

You're looking for these guys:

As for avoiding spice. Reduce the overall quantity of the NATIONAL mix (don't even buy Shan in that case). Use 2 tablespoons for 2 cans of tomatoes and 2 pounds of meat. And only 1 tablespoon for searing the meat.
Yeah I use the ready minced ginger too actually. Fresh garlic is as much a staple as bread and butter in my house actually so I should be good there. Having researched with the picture I think it's a good bet those are immature bird eye chillis (they go red the longer they stay on the plant) which is actually pretty perfect because they have a kick but not too much that my fiance won't enjoy it :grin2: We're good with spice in general though, it's just that my instinct is always to go for HOT peppers and she sometimes finds it too much.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,021 Posts
Thank you, @Reap! :mark: :)

·
Premium Member
2,877 Posts
That would be some delicious steak tacos for dinner last night :book

Made a sandwich for lunch this morning, but I would not consider that cooking.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I don't cook. I am awful at it.

My limit is toast and things in the microwave :lol So the last thing I cooked was one of those packet pastas lol.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I do like to cook although I'm not great at it. I think it's a good skill to have as it saves money and it is convenient. I want to learn how to make some Asian food. Would love to know how to make dumplings and stir fry. Fried rice etc. Asians make perfect rice they take it very seriously. I'm trying to get there. My rice is not quite there yet.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
pot noodle.......I used a kettle what more do you want?

·
Registered
624 Posts
Flemish stew

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
pot noodle.......I used a kettle what more do you want?
I don't even remember making this post, made meself laugh. Almost like a time travelling joke for myself.

Nice one past self.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts