Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
lets see:

Bad BG, Bad Blending, Couple Picrues are bad, and the text is not good either

1/10

umm everyone is gonna rate banners the same way we do, going off crying wont do u any good :no:

·
AnGOATio Cesaro
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
well guess im no good at banner making thats one more thing to check off me to-do list ill stick to rating them :D
o and stryder i wasent crying about nothin i just figured since i been posting for a while and they all suck it would b easier just to not post them u no free up some space since god knows theres a lot of wasted space on these forums with repeating threads ppl requesting banners who dont have 100 posts etc

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
it isnt great but as Red Zombie said dont be put off keep trying because you will get better. I still suck but im not going to give up and nor should you. Maybe dont post your work for a while but keeping trying and then in a month or two post some work and you should of improved in that time. check out www.good-tutorials.com and take your time looking around and try afew tutorials and i can safely say within a month you will be making banners 5 times better than that one.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Its alright but the bg is too cheap try just blending pictures of cane together to get a bg and then putting in cuts. Also use contrast and blending effects for your cuts otherwise they wont come out looking nice. I rate that banner a 4/10 keep on trying and read alot of tutorials because they will come in handy when you get better.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
Don't quit... Just keep at it. That one isn't that great, but keep using tutorials and messing around with effects.

·
Registered
24 Posts
its actually not that bad man, just add a firey backround and remove that small one of him choke slamming of what i see to be gangrel and a little more blending and it could be cool. never give up trying man, 6/10

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts
The banner isn't great, the blendings not too good and the background is too simple.

However not to worry Edgeacution. I guarantee you will get the hang of it.

Take me for an example, I went from this:

To this:

In three days.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts