Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When was your last and what was it about. I just had one where someone in my family was killing one of us whenever the lights would go out.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Little Richard coming to my room in a tooth fairy dress, saying he wanted to play With me. and he said he was gonna make my anal bleed hehe what a funny guy Richard is joking and shit. then i woke up:(, he was really Nice tho, if i didn't Wake up, i'll would probably played With him:)

·
Custom User Title
15,224 Posts
I don't know if I get genuine nightmares any more. I dream multiple dreams every night and I think having so goddamn many so goddamn often makes me numb to mostly anything in a dream. I can have dreams where I get upset or kind of scared (most of my dreams are honestly completely fucked up one way or another), but legitimate nightmare? Literally can't remember the last one.

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,535 Posts
I've been having this recurring dream where these models are staying at my house. I keep giving up my bed and slaving myself to this one girl who looks like Holly Robinson-Peete, but she won't put out. I hate waking up with blue balls. :cuss:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts