Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What the fuck was that? Why did he need to stand next to Heyman for that promo? He didn't even interact with Reigns, Bryan, or Rollins.

I don't know the exact details about Lesnar's contract, but what I do know is that he's limited to a certain amount of dates. So couldn't they have used him in a match at Fast Lane instead of just standing in the ring on last night's RAW?

If Bryan is losing at Fast Lane (and we know he is) then they just wasted the opportunity to do Bryan vs. Lesnar. They wouldn't have even needed Brock on RAW to sell that match.

·
Unpaid Idiot
838 Posts
First people moan Brock isn't around as WWE Champion ...
"Would it kill him to get on a plane?"
"The champ should at least turn up each week to show he is the champ"
"The champ being awol for months is a joke"

I'm paraphrasing here, but those were the sort of comments going around. So when he does actually show up, people still moan?

It's no wonder Brock doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself, Sable and maybe Paul Heyman.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Totally agree, said it before if they are paying him all that money to stand in the ring for 10 minutes while Heyman speak's then fuck me.

That was ridiculous surely he could have been used a little more then that.

I found it seriously stupid to waste an appearance like that.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
First people moan Brock isn't around as WWE Champion ...
"Would it kill him to get on a plane?"
"The champ should at least turn up each week to show he is the champ"
"The champ being awol for months is a joke"

I'm paraphrasing here, but those were the sort of comments going around. So when he does actually show up, people still moan?

It's no wonder Brock doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself, Sable and maybe Paul Heyman.
:eek:ut

and now you're moaning too.

Did you see the last time he was on RAW? Everyone loved it because he was used wisely. He interacted with some of the talents and looked like a beast in the end segment. They used him in an in-ring segment, backstage segment, and a brawl at the end. That's making the most out of a rare Lesnar apperance. Having him just stand there while Heyman cuts a promo is a waste, and the segment could've been done without him. At least have him interact with Bryan or Reigns.

I think my OP has a point and I'm not just moaning for no reason. He's contracted for a certain amount of dates so I'm wondering if they could've scrapped last night and used him in a match at Fast Lane.

If Bryan is losing his match with Reigns anyway then why not? Would've been better than what he did last night.

·
Unpaid Idiot
838 Posts
:eek:ut

and now you're moaning too.

Did you see the last time he was on RAW? Everyone loved it because he was used wisely. He interacted with some of the talents and looked like a beast in the end segment. They used him in an in-ring segment, backstage segment, and a brawl at the end. That's making the most out of a rare Lesnar apperance. Having him just stand there while Heyman cuts a promo is a waste, and the segment could've been done without him. At least have him interact with Bryan or Reigns.

I think my OP has a point and I'm not just moaning for no reason. He's contracted for a certain amount of dates so I'm wondering if they could've scrapped last night and used him in a match at Fast Lane.

If Bryan is losing his match with Reigns anyway then why not? Would've been better than what he did last night.
OK, fair enough you make good points and I see what you mean now.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Yep, that was the biggest waste of an appearance possible. You would think he'd confront Reigns/Bryan and get physical or at the very least cut a small promo. Can't say I'm gonna miss Brock when he's booked like this.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
When he comes in, he dismantles people. We already know he can do that, so now he can stand around because he is a certified bad-ass and he is waiting for someone to challenge him.

Maybe...

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Is there a Guinness World Record for the most money someone's ever made per minute of standing?

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Fact of the matter is Brock's an ass kicker. People pay to see him unleash fury and beat people up. People don't pay to see him stand in the ring for 10 minutes asleep then go home. All the build ups to the Lesnar matches with physicality made the build up great, all the build ups without physicality sucked, that's not a coincidence.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
There is no intrigue in Brock standing around or talking on the mic. They can have Heyman do that while Brock stays at home. When Brock is on TV he needs to get physical, that's his appeal.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I have no problem with Brock just being there really. He's not any good on the mic and does he really need to do anymore than just stand there and look like a beast whilst Heyman bigs him up?!

I don't think so. It's worked that way for them for long enough so why change it??

·
Banned
1,893 Posts
i was hoping he would help out bryan and reigns at the end of the night by destroying the authority, not becuz he is a face, but becuz he can.

·
Premium Member
3,863 Posts
He can't just beat people up over and over again - we get the point, he's a beast. They still have a long time till Mania so they need to time everything correctly.

He couldn't have wrestled at Fast Lane instead as his contract specifies the number of appearances and matches.

·
Banned
5,743 Posts
i was hoping he would help out bryan and reigns at the end of the night by destroying the authority, not becuz he is a face, but becuz he can.
Or just take out the Authority AND Reigns and Bryan. That'd be a good ending.

They wanted Reigns/Bryan bickering to be the focus though. Brock is like a third wheel till after Fast Lane

1 - 20 of 22 Posts