Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
A stanning today 💋
9,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night, I thought Natalya was really the star of the diva bought. She was very solid and technical in the ring. She even got a decent reaction, and she is already more over than a lot of divas. She even overshadowed Melina, IMO. This woman has a lot of potential to work in the division, and it looks like she is finally getting the TV time he deserves.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
She hit a bridging overhead double underhook suplex, a move I don't think any diva has ever used in the history of WWE (only one may be Jazz).

·
Registered
89 Posts
Natalya is a great Diva if she wasn't with the hart Fondatioun she would be the best diva in the diva division but there would be a feud with like Melina and Natalya

·
Banned
445 Posts
She's pretty good in the ring, but let's face facts. Natalya is fat and has the face of a man. In today's WWE, she won't accomplish much.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Natalya were great last night, but Melina is back so therefore only one face would be push thats Melina and maybe Eve.

·
Registered
89 Posts
She's pretty good in the ring, but let's face facts. Natalya is fat and has the face of a man. In today's WWE, she won't accomplish much.
What Natalya isn't that fat and doesn't have a face of a man o.o

·
Only here 4 The BO$$
3,717 Posts
You've watched too many rod thin women in your life if you think Natalya is fat. She's not fat, she's curvy. She's not a damn stick like 98% of the other divas. :no:

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
1. Natalya isn't fat...

2. The OP is right, Nattie looked the best of the DIVAs last night in the match. She got a good reaction coming into the ring (something hardly any of them get) and her ring work is top notch. I don't understand why they haven't used her. Maybe they should turn either her or Melina heel (probably Melina) and those two can feud over the belt, it might produce some good matches.

·
Banned
445 Posts
Guys, Natalya is fat. She's big, but not fit like Beth Phoenix.

I don't mind her though. She has talent. I'd take watching her have a match any day over Eve or Undertaker's new wife.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts

I don't mind her though. She has talent. I'd take watching her have a match any day over Eve or Undertaker's new wife.
If you put her next to Gail Kim, Alicia Fox, & Maryse hell yeah she looks fat but if you put her next to Beth Phoenix, Tamina, or Melina she won't look fat.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Nattie is an incredible wrestler - she's better than most of the guys. It's a crime that certain women get ring-time every other week, yet Natalya wrestles once in a blue moon.

Actually, Melina has been saying for ages that out of all the WWE females, Nattie is the one she'd kill to have a match with. So I say have Mel squash Alicia Fox, turn her heel, and let her unleash the bitch. Then they can build up evil Melina vs. Nattie for WrestleMania or something. :)

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
She looked really good, and I'm glad we are getting to see her wrestle. But Melina is still one of my favorites and it's going to be hard to pick one over the other.

And Natalya is NOT fat. She is better looking than most of the divas. I personally am getting tired of seeing fake tits and zero hips/ass on these fucking divas, they have sorry excuses for the sexy female body.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts

Actually, she is pretty much just like Phoenix - bigger than the other divas but not fat, not even close

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
Pretty divas aren't even the ones who get over in WWE nowadays, put a dominant face diva out there and they get over easily, WWE still haven't realised this.

·
Banned
4,682 Posts
So last night, I thought Natalya was really the star of the diva bought. She was very solid and technical in the ring. She even got a decent reaction, and she is already more over than a lot of divas. She even overshadowed Melina, IMO. This woman has a lot of potential to work in the division, and it looks like she is finally getting the TV time he deserves.
Yeah, I'm hoping Melina wins the title off Alicia Fox.....and then eventually Melina turns heel and feuds with Natalya over the title. Both of them have the wrestling ability to pull off some good women's matches....which we haven't seen much of in the last few years.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
A face Natalya vs. a heel Beth Phoenix means best diva feud ever...

if creative can get their heads out of their asses.
This please. Beth Phoenix vs. Nattie is one of the womens matches I really want to see. It could be a great feud and a fantastic match. It would be awesome at Wrestlmania at some point.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
If only she could talk.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
If only she could talk.
She's the best talker in the Hart Dynasty...if that actually counts for anything :side:

Seriously though, she isn't bad. She can cut a decent promo, and with the DIVAs, since talking is an activity they hardly ever partake in, it doesn't matter too much if someone can't speak.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts