Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to express what happened on RAW regarding the crowd and Vickie. I can honestly say I have not laughed so hard over a crowd reaction in a long time. While watching it and laughing my ass off I couldn't help but think about Vickie and how much I respect her for getting the crowd that hostile lol. She plays her character so well that the reactions are just amazing.
Also i wanted to give her credit for being such a good sport over those fat jokes. I felt bad for her just cause that's who I am, I don't like seeing anyone being treated like that, but Vickie was very cool about it and I think its cool that she is such a good sport.

But back on topic, I wanna thank Texas for making me smile and laugh so hard tonight with that crowd reaction, it was pretty awesome. I do hope Vickie is used in more things cause the reactions from the viewers and live audience is just awesome, also Vickie does so well with her character. When she isn't allowing Laycool to get away with everything and allow them championship victories, Vickie can be great on screen.

·
Registered
741 Posts
lol, I love how "Last Night" is in quotations and not "Booooooooo." It's like last night was hypothetical, yet the "boo's" were real. Well, you know what? They're still real to me, goddammit!

On topic, the crowd was absolutely phenomenal. It's reactions like that which make a wrestling show. People always rave about great matches and promo skills, but it all means very little if the crowd's dead. The Cena/Vickie/Ziggler promo wasn't anything special; it was just Vicky coming out, making mention of Ziggler retaining the belt and having Ziggler face of against Cena. However, the crowd made it into a memorable segment for me. The heat was palpable.

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, I love how "Last Night" is in quotations and not "Booooooooo." It's like last night was hypothetical, yet the "boo's" were real. Well, you know what? They're still real to be, goddammit!

On topic, the crowd was absolutely phenomenal. It's reactions like that which make a wrestling show. People always rave about great matches and promo skills, but it all means very little if the crowd's dead. The Cena/Vickie/Ziggler promo wasn't anything special; it was just Vicky coming out, making mention of Ziggler retaining the belt and having Ziggler face of against Cena. However, the crowd made it into a memorable segment for me. The heat was palpable.
lol well I am glad its still real to you lol, Vickie definitely made the promo alot better with her heelness lol

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Her way of talking is so irritating. She know how to work the crowd more better then anyone in the WWE...

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
It definitely went on a lot longer than it should have, Cena and even Vickie herself couldn't control their laughing.

I wonder did they cut the promo down a little due to running overtime...

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
Yeah it was brilliant but I suppose every other arena will follow suit and try to out-do the original.
Might get a bit boring (and annoying) after a month or two.
Vickie is class though! :D

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
I wanted to express what happened on RAW regarding the crowd and Vickie. I can honestly say I have not laughed so hard over a crowd reaction in a long time. While watching it and laughing my ass off I couldn't help but think about Vickie and how much I respect her for getting the crowd that hostile lol. She plays her character so well that the reactions are just amazing.
Also i wanted to give her credit for being such a good sport over those fat jokes. I felt bad for her just cause that's who I am, I don't like seeing anyone being treated like that, but Vickie was very cool about it and I think its cool that she is such a good sport.

But back on topic, I wanna thank Texas for making me smile and laugh so hard tonight with that crowd reaction, it was pretty awesome. I do hope Vickie is used in more things cause the reactions from the viewers and live audience is just awesome, also Vickie does so well with her character. When she isn't allowing Laycool to get away with everything and allow them championship victories, Vickie can be great on screen.
Personally I don't give a damn about fat jokes but Cena heeling it up and attacking her over weight when he has all of those fat teenage fans in attendance fake laughing with him while deep inside knowing that shit is painful is pretty fun. Vince has this narrow mindset that every girl is supposed to have a nice flat ass like Kelly Kelly and that everyone is attracted to a Kelly Kelly. Well Kelly Kelly is a dime a dozen here in San Diego and she's not some exotic looking brat from Romania or the Czech Republic so no matter how you cut it, it's all fucked up. Cena came off more obnoxious and lamer than ever. It's alright to laugh at the reaction because Vickie is the most over character in the WWE but I could care less about Cena's goofy ass jokes that appeal to 12 year old idiots.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
This is why the Attitude Era is also fondly remembered, the crowds were way better which really adds to the show. Some cities the WWE goes to nowadays are absolutely terrible and they ruin shows. Last night the crowd made the show 2 times better.

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Personally I don't give a damn about fat jokes but Cena heeling it up and attacking her over weight when he has all of those fat teenage fans in attendance fake laughing with him while deep inside knowing that shit is painful is pretty fun. Vince has this narrow mindset that every girl is supposed to have a nice flat ass like Kelly Kelly and that everyone is attracted to a Kelly Kelly. Well Kelly Kelly is a dime a dozen here in San Diego and she's not some exotic looking brat from Romania or the Czech Republic so no matter how you cut it, it's all fucked up. Cena came off more obnoxious and lamer than ever. It's alright to laugh at the reaction because Vickie is the most over character in the WWE but I could care less about Cena's goofy ass jokes that appeal to 12 year old idiots.
No flat ass is nice. Kelly Kelly does not have a flat ass. If every girl in the world had a flat ass, no boners would ever be achieved.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Shockingly, I'm a massive Vickie mark nowadays. She could teach Laycool a thing or two about how to get heat and actually be entertaining at the same time. Props to her for improving so much, because last year she was unwatchable, yet now I mark hard whenever I hear her on the mic. Maybe I'm just a sucker for torture, but surely I'm not the only one who's been entertained by Vickie lately?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts