Wrestling Forum banner

161 - 180 of 10282 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts

I really like where they're going with Becky right now.
I'd like it better if I didn't have a sinking feeling she's being fed to Charlotte this next PPV.

In happier news: Akira Tozawa, Dragon Gate wrestler, big NXT fan, and Apollo Crews' best friend recently tweeted about listening to Becky's theme as workout music, according to a friend of mine that can actually read Japanese.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
I'd like it better if I didn't have a sinking feeling she's being fed to Charlotte this next PPV.

In happier news: Akira Tozawa, Dragon Gate wrestler, big NXT fan, and Apollo Crews' best friend recently tweeted about listening to Becky's theme as workout music, according to a friend of mine that can actually read Japanese.
Yeah. It really feels like they're just biding their time to put Charlotte against Sasha at Wrestlemania. I'd love Sasha to win the title too but i'd hate to see Becky just get thrown to the wayside like she probably will be after the Rumble. :(

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Yeah. It really feels like they're just biding their time to put Charlotte against Sasha at Wrestlemania. I'd love Sasha to win the title too but i'd hate to see Becky just get thrown to the wayside like she probably will be after the Rumble. :(
I wouldn't say things are that dire just yet. We can't really say if this is even a push for Becky at the Rumble or not yet really, and the focus they've been putting on her, bordering on equal or more than Charlotte lately, has me wondering. She's getting good reactions compared to most Divas when they let her wrestle, and she's still above most of the division in the pecking order, especially now that Sasha has been demoted to a heel that can't win cleanly. Even a loss to Charlotte isn't the end considering how much she would outclass Charlotte (and Paige by extension) if they give her a PPV match to carry her in. (I like both of them but come on, in ring it's not even close).

The thing to keep in mind is that WWE is going to want to point to the Divas Revolution as an unequivocal success so all three of the call ups from that are going to be champions and stars of the division at some point. As always, a matter of time. She's got the support to and we all know she's skillful enough to get noticed and get her due. :) EDIT: Right after posting this I just read that Sheamus put Becks over in an interview saying he thinks she'll be a future champion. Nice friend to have even if I'm not the biggest fan :p

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
I wouldn't say things are that dire just yet. We can't really say if this is even a push for Becky at the Rumble or not yet really, and the focus they've been putting on her, bordering on equal or more than Charlotte lately, has me wondering. She's getting good reactions compared to most Divas when they let her wrestle, and she's still above most of the division in the pecking order, especially now that Sasha has been demoted to a heel that can't win cleanly. Even a loss to Charlotte isn't the end considering how much she would outclass Charlotte (and Paige by extension) if they give her a PPV match to carry her in. (I like both of them but come on, in ring it's not even close).

The thing to keep in mind is that WWE is going to want to point to the Divas Revolution as an unequivocal success so all three of the call ups from that are going to be champions and stars of the division at some point. As always, a matter of time. She's got the support to and we all know she's skillful enough to get noticed and get her due. :) EDIT: Right after posting this I just read that Sheamus put Becks over in an interview saying he thinks she'll be a future champion. Nice friend to have even if I'm not the biggest fan :p
I really hope you're right! The three of them each deserve their fair chance in the spotlight. I think it really is just a patience thing. She was never going to be put ahead of Sasha, and definitely not Charlotte, when it came to a pecking order.

Becky's well respected in the industry, she's worked hard to get where she is and i have no doubt that she'll keep on working hard to get the push that she deserves. She's superb in the ring, people know that, and i think she's came along well in the promo department as well. I think it's great that she has a nice cult following, not quite as much as Sasha but i think she's more popular than Charlotte at this point. She got 'We Want Becky' chants on RAW a while back, can't remember anyone but Sasha ever actually getting those.

I've said it a few times now... I think the vital thing is that those three and Paige have the focus going into the future as i think the 4 are the ones that should take the division forward, obviously due to how good they are, but they all have age on their side too.

I'm sure she'll shine if she's given a title match, and she makes most that she's in the ring with look better anyway so it'll do Charlotte some favours when it comes to her in ring work.

EDIT: Here's some Becky for natural enjoyment.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
I think Becky is a future champ with the way they have been building the story. I don't think she will beat Charlotte because I believe Sasha will get that honor. Then Paige will probably beat Sasha who will get beat by Becky.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts

:sodone

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts

·
I swear to god I had something for this...
3,714 Posts
Becky needs to check her bra sizes. :lol
All that matters for a pic like that is that she looks good, which I think she does.

She's super cute :redface
She looked uncomfortable as hell in those lingerie photo shoots, though...
I don't think it's her thing, but this was before WWE. I doubt she was going it because it was super fun.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Not related...

But I thought Becky fans may enjoy some groan worthy yet humorous puns. As puns are a "Becky thing"

161 - 180 of 10282 Posts