Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 140 of 10282 Posts

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,636 Posts
What wrong?
Absolutely nothing, it just, it surprises me tbh. I have friends that are really huge fans of her since her indie days and they have never talk about a photoshoot like that

·
Registered
3,822 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Listening to Talk Is Jericho with Becky and I gotta say she seems waaaaay smarter to the business than any of the others, especially combined with how Paige and Sasha notably lashed out on social media when crowds shat on the Divas Revolution segments, Becky basically tweeted "Well thanks Brooklyn still love ya :D ". It's obvious she knows how shitty the booking of all this is and is actually mature enough to handle it. That's going to come in handy down the road.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,636 Posts
Listening to Talk Is Jericho with Becky and I gotta say she seems waaaaay smarter to the business than any of the others, especially combined with how Paige and Sasha notably lashed out on social media when crowds shat on the Divas Revolution segments, Becky basically tweeted "Well thanks Brooklyn still love ya :D ". It's obvious she knows how shitty the booking of all this is and is actually mature enough to handle it. That's going to come in handy down the road.
Maybe it is because Becky is 28-29 and Paige and Sasha are 23

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
I am so happy that there are so many more Becky Lynch admirers.

I thought I was amongst the very few.

Best all round talent in the company.

Won't get the biggest push because her accent will hold her back amongst few other minor things.

Can certainly be pushed as no. 3 to Sasha and Paige.

No excuses for that!

I hope she gets the fans behind her, so that the machine can completely get behind her in the future.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Maybe it is because Becky is 28-29 and Paige and Sasha are 23
It's not a valid excuse if Paige has been in the business for nearly 10 years though. All I'm saying is, in the long haul that's what's going to be successful, playing the game rather than being ruled by the moment.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Becky appeared on the live stream of Up Up Down Down before Raw today. https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=HwdFVrIlOmM
At about 34:45 in.

She's really bad at video games :3
I was hoping she might be a gamer but clearly not, :( at least she tried though!

She's so adorable though. That German accent of hers is something else. That 'I'll be back' when she left... :lmao

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
121 - 140 of 10282 Posts