Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 10282 Posts

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
Like she needs that much makeup, WWE.

Anyway, her and Sasha are being utterly wasted on the main roster. Sasha doesn't even appear on RAW, and Becky is the most sidekick of sidekicks. It's embarrassing how the divas division still revolves completely around the Bellas. Meltzer got it right when he said he commended Nikki for having a nice match at HIAC, but that the Bellas simply have to go. You can't make a clean break with the women while still having those two as the stars (as well as the divas name itself and that stupid title belt), they represent a different era and that era has to die for this one to have any success.

It would be like having the Attitude Era in full swing by early 1998, except two thirds of the show is still New Generation cartoon silliness, and the same stars from that era are on top while Austin is in a midcard role.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,106 Posts
Becky has been treated the worst. She was still called up way too soon imo, she didn't have that many feuds in NXT compared to the rest of the horsewomen. She's the only one to not win the NXT Women's title, and while it's apparent that the WWE will care about Paige, Charlotte and even Sasha and Bayley to an extent, they've just thrown Becky in with the lot for no reason, except to appease some fans maybe.

If they let her wrestle or show one of the backstage interviews with her and Charlotte on air, she'd easily eclipse Flair's daughter's popularity. Sasha has been given low visibility on the main roster for the same reason- but atleast she wins when she has a match. Becky has to always play FIP to make the hot tag to Charlotte (and this Raw when Becky finally got the hot tag after "We want Becky" chants, she lost clean :mj2)

She's gotten over despite all that and that's a huge credit to her because management hasn't given her anything good to deal with. But I fear for her future. Even if she feuds with Paige or Sasha or Charlotte, it's obvious she's jobbing to every one of them.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Becky has been treated the worst. She was still called up way too soon imo, she didn't have that many feuds in NXT compared to the rest of the horsewomen. She's the only one to not win the NXT Women's title, and while it's apparent that the WWE will care about Paige, Charlotte and even Sasha and Bayley to an extent, they've just thrown Becky in with the lot for no reason, except to appease some fans maybe.

If they let her wrestle or show one of the backstage interviews with her and Charlotte on air, she'd easily eclipse Flair's daughter's popularity. Sasha has been given low visibility on the main roster for the same reason- but atleast she wins when she has a match. Becky has to always play FIP to make the hot tag to Charlotte (and this Raw when Becky finally got the hot tag after "We want Becky" chants, she lost clean :mj2)

She's gotten over despite all that and that's a huge credit to her because management hasn't given her anything good to deal with. But I fear for her future. Even if she feuds with Paige or Sasha or Charlotte, it's obvious she's jobbing to every one of them.
If we see Paige v Becky on Raw this Monday, you know she's screwed.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Seems like Becky is up against Sasha on SmackDown. Don't see her winning this one.
Na they'll be keeping Sasha's One-On-One Undefeated streak going. Unless The Bellas actually leave I don't see them doing anything with Becky, they'd aswell just send her back to NXT she's being completely wasted on the Main Roset

·
\m/
23,991 Posts
Na they'll be keeping Sasha's One-On-One Undefeated streak going. Unless The Bellas actually leave I don't see them doing anything with Becky, they'd aswell just send her back to NXT she's being completely wasted on the Main Roset
Yes, I meant that I didn't see Becky winning this one (and she didn't if the spoilers are true). I don't know why they didn't match Becky with Brie or Naomi in order to build her up and let her bag some wins. I understand why they are protecting Sasha.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Sending her back to NXT at this point would be deeming her a failure on the main roster when she's the most over she's been since the debut. According to one live report I found of the Main Event match the crowd was hot for both with loud dueling chants of Let's Go Becky and Let's Go Sasha. Protecting Sasha is whatever but it's pretty crappy to do to Becky since she's as much of a total package (if not more tbh, I love Sasha so I'll leave it at that) as Sasha is and deserves better. But here's some pictures to cheer everyone up from the Lass Kicker having to job.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
God Bless This Thread.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
What is Becky's gimmick supposed to be?

Could someone explain.

I just don't get the goggles thing.
She has a steampunk look. That's sort of her thing.

Admittedly her gimmick isn't too great.

I feel like she's a little too orange these days. I don't mean her hair. Only when she's on TV though with bottle of fake tan.

Outside of TV with her natural skin colour she still looks fine.
Yea, i agree, she's not someone who needs a massive amount of makeup on, just little bits here and there. I remember the RAW when she was on Miz TV with Charlotte and Paige (The first time round) and she was all over the place with the stuff she had on.

Anyway... more of Becky. :D (With a bit of Bayley thrown in for good measure)

61 - 80 of 10282 Posts