Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 10282 Posts

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Finn turned that down? That is straight pimp stuff.

Sometimes its not what you hit, but what you do hit.

Imagine the stuff he is hitting

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts

:zayn3

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSnYsJhgMqs

Last 30 seconds or so specifically. I wish she wasn't presented as such a comic relief character to be honest but i can't help but laugh at the jokes she comes out with :lmao

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Waiting for that Becky singles match...

I think she's had 3 matches on the main roster wrestling on her own...

vs Tamina on Raw

vs Brie on Main Event

vs Sasha and Brie on Smackdown.

I think the Smackdown triple threat was the last one she had, and that was before Summerslam, we're now 2 days away from Hell in a Cell.

The hell, WWE?

·
Locker Room Leader
12,106 Posts
WWE has no clue what to do with her. Meanwhile PCB is together again for no reason and Charlotte continues to be pushed while the much better Lynch is an afterthought.

:fuckthis

·
\m/
23,991 Posts
WWE has no clue what to do with her. Meanwhile PCB is together again for no reason and Charlotte continues to be pushed while the much better Lynch is an afterthought.
I swear Charlotte has to be the most boring diva character I've ever seen. Nothing about her stands out, no personality, no distinguishing quirks or traits just an empty shell. I can't help but tune out during her mic segments and as soon as she has to share the screen with another diva she practically fades into the background.

I think it is safe to say she is retaining at HiaC, but I really hope they give the belt to someone else soon.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts

I swear Charlotte has to be the most boring diva character I've ever seen. Nothing about her stands out, no personality, no distinguishing quirks or traits just an empty shell. I can't help but tune out during her mic segments and as soon as she has to share the screen with another diva she practically fades into the background.

I think it is safe to say she is retaining at HiaC, but I really hope they give the belt to someone else soon.
I think a lot of people feel that way to be honest. Becky, while not great on the mic, shows a lot of charisma whenever i see her and seems quite versatile when it comes to her character. I'll defend Charlotte to an extent as the WWE have reduced her to being Ric Flair's daughter more or less (she never played off it THIS much in NXT) Heck, if you look at the 3 NXT girls as a whole, we've gone from...

Charlotte: Genetically superior, i'm just better than you
Sasha Banks: The BOSS.
Becky Lynch: A mercenary who only really looks out for herself and will dismantle you in the ring

to

Charlotte: Ric Flair's daughter
Sasha Banks: Heavily toned down character, potential generic smiling babyface if they do turn her
Becky Lynch: Wise cracking smiling sidekick.

But i digress. Charlotte is quite bland, don't get me wrong, she's good in the ring, and i don't think she can go all out when in there with the Bellas, but it makes my blood boil that she's in the spotlight being boring as anything while a much more interesting and (in my opinion) more-talented-in-the-ring Becky is playing cheerleader to her.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts

I'm really saddened at how they gave a major downgrade to Becky's character in exchange for a sidekick role, WWE really don't know how to book female characters unless they matter or Vince will just use them as eye candy with little character.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts

I'm really saddened at how they gave a major downgrade to Becky's character in exchange for a sidekick role, WWE really don't know how to book female characters unless they matter or Vince will just use them as eye candy with little character.
That move is awesome. They've not only watered down her character but they've watered down her moveset. She never does this hold or the inverted figure 4 among others. I'm sure she used a Michinoku driver on the indies along with a springboard dropkick of sorts, a swinging fisherman's neckbreaker, a guillotine legdrop, a bridging necklock and a leghook german suplex, possibly some other moves too.

Character wise and ring wise she can do a hell of a lot more than she's doing now.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
It's party time, all the time! :strong
I feel ill...

The fact that Lynch, Gotch and Strowman were used in that...

41 - 60 of 10282 Posts