Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 10282 Posts

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Becky is the best combo of hotness and talent they have, and they still don't know what to do with her. dat creative

They refuse to allow Sasha to wrestle Becky or Charlotte one on one because they know when the fans see that match they'll be no going back to the Bellas.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Becky is better than Charlotte in any possible way..She would be a better Divas champion !

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,685 Posts
Becky is super cute, I wish her butt was bigger though, its a bit of a pancake butt, maybe from all the awesome leg drops though
Yea Becky Lynch is hot as hell and if she had even the slightest hint of ass she'd be certified wifey material. I'm not even talking about a donk; just one of those "nice for a white girl" asses like Nikki or Alexa.

·
\m/
23,991 Posts
Becky is better than Charlotte in any possible way..She would be a better Divas champion !
Agreed and I definitely see Becky winning the belt at some point, but right now I'd rather see her get in some feuds first, this will go along way on helping her really find and flesh out her persona/character. A feud with Paige would be a very good start.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Agreed and I definitely see Becky winning the belt at some point, but right now I'd rather see her get in some feuds first, this will go along way on helping her really find and flesh out her persona/character. A feud with Paige would be a very good start.
She needs that badass edge back to her character. She plays the pun making smiling character well enough but i just want them to let her cut loose so she can show the stuff that got her over in the first place. She needs to be given more singles matches to really show her skills, and as you say, a feud with Paige would go a long way for her.

Edit: To add, i'm still hoping for Banks v Lynch again on the main roster somewhere down the line, as long as they don't screw the booking up as usual that would be great to see. Especially if it was at Mania. Heck, a triple threat between those two and Charlotte would be awesome too. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
Paige is still my favorite.. but by god isn't Becky something else, she makes this girl just... woah... *swoons*

21 - 40 of 10282 Posts