Wrestling Forum banner

181 - 200 of 10282 Posts

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,544 Posts
What a talent, and so pretty.
But when she got that hair, it she became epic.
:bow
Of course she didn't needed to win the NXT title before... her mere presence says HEADLINER!
If there were a ''divas'' wrestling show...:serious:

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
Becky was trending on Twitter :drose :becky

Was a solid match too not sure the title match on Smackdown makes much sense though since it's taping I don't see Becky winning I hope this isn't her only shot and she still gets a title shot at the Rumble.
I don't see the match on Smackdown ending definitively. Something happens that stretches the feud out until the Rumble, perhaps interference from Paige and/or Team BAD.

I'm also happy Becky is wearing gear that shows off her awesome stomach. :smile2:

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
San Antonio is hardly known as some smark city and they were going pretty wild for the Lass Kicker last night. Is this booking actually fucking working

(great outing by Charlotte too, they're really smooth together)

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Was a great match on Raw between her and Charlotte. Told a great story and the ring work was smooth as hell.

It's great seeing Becky developing like she is. I've always had belief in her. :proud Let's just hope that they don't mistreat her, regardless of the outcome of this feud with Charlotte.

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
I don't see the match on Smackdown ending definitively. Something happens that stretches the feud out until the Rumble, perhaps interference from Paige and/or Team BAD.

I'm also happy Becky is wearing gear that shows off her awesome stomach. :smile2:
My thoughts exactly. Charlotte to get a cheat win (or Ric Flair assist), or get caught cheating etc, to lead to a match at the Rumble I hope.

And if I'm WWE, I'd book Charlotte to try to cheat to win at the Rumble, but Becky sees it coming, and ironically Becky ends up cheating to win in response (Eddie style!), giving Charlotte a taste of her own medicen.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
181 - 200 of 10282 Posts