Wrestling Forum banner

Lars Sullivan Training For In-Ring Comeback

3K views 39 replies 37 participants last post by  imscotthALLIN 
#1 ·
#24 ·
I still don't get why people hate him so badly. He made troll remarks on the Bodybuilding forum which is notorious for internet trolling, over 10 freaking years ago. I think he was only 20 or something at the time.

The guy was young. TBH I think his downfall are snowflake people that can't let things go from the past. 10 years is a significant amount of time for something that isn't even a crime.

#21 ·
I really don't get the extreme hate for this guy... my god. People really venomously hate the guy.

I personally look forward to his return to see what WWE do with him. Saying that I ain't a fan of the guy but the levels of hate he gets is like he commuted genocide or something.

#23 ·
I'm not going to comment of Lar's past to discredit him, because on the current roster there a lot of talent who have had a lot of negative attitudes ( real world acts) and still get a free pass, but I believe his chance to gain the crowd attention has already passed.

It took a long time to make his main roster debut, he missed the chance to have WM spotlight, and when he finally debuted a few weeks later he was injured. Vince and Co. has probably dropped the ball on him, just look what happened to Finn Balor, the company never trusted him the spotlight again.

Even in kayfabe his character is damaged, the Lucha House Party ( 3 lowcarders) were TOO MUCH for the supposed new monster in town.

Future doesn't look too bright for him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.