Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,665 Posts
I'm not super excited but I guess it would be cool to see him and Big E slap meat.

·
Registered
12,906 Posts
Is there proof he used to post here? Would be hilarious if true.

Pretty sure he deleted his account but used to be “El Perfecto.”

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Lars was a member of bodybuilding.com. That's where his posts got him a lot of negative attention. If he was a member here, it's not what got him noticed, it was his toxic behavior on bodybuilding.com

·
Registered
12,906 Posts
wait we can delete accounts on here?

I may be confusing it with his bodybuilding.com account (I used to post a lot on there when I was more active on internet forums) but I did think he had an account on here at some point (Looks like ai may be mistaken). I’d imagine there’s always a way to delete it, whether directly or through a request to mods).

·
Registered
155 Posts
Totally ridiculous. They had the chance to ditch him and they blew it. WWE are the bigger hypocrites than some of the offenders, they claim to be about equality eg: women's rights, supportive of BLM, Gay rights, Be a Star anti bullying etc yet they bring back a scumbag of a person that is a proven hate mongering bigot with Nazi influences??? Go figure.

Just like they are or was considering doing more business with Tyson Fury who is another prize piece of shit of a human being.

Jaxson Ryker who is a totally wacko dipshit and I am not defending him at all makes a deliberately timed distasteful tweet and costs his entire team their spots but yet was no where near as extreme as what Sullivan and Fury have done.

It is not as if he is a fantastic talent either, he is a bland looking Neanderthal with no personality or character skills and his in ring stuff is just plain dull. They have Karrion Kross now who outrivals Sullivan in talent in every way that matters who could have filled that main roster spot easily upon return from injury.

It is inevitable that Sullivan will not be pushed for long anyway so it is a waste of time. The guy is not over and does not have what it takes to get over. Couple that with the majority of fans refusing to acknowledge his efforts due to his unsavoury real life bigoted behaviour that insulted many people. The clock is on, I give his push a couple of months at best.

Hypocrisy THEN NOW AND FOREVER.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,222 Posts
i guess he might be a valuable part of the roster if they book him right. but he's not very charismatic

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
I don’t want this to happen, but with him attacking Hardy and Riddle could we see him being put with Sami Zayn as his enforcer? I don’t think Sami needs it as he is knocking it out of the park on his own with what he has going, but if they are ever going to get anything out of Lars he needs something. And if you are going to stick with the the guy with all the controversy around him he needs much more than his played out big man stique, that I quite enjoyed on NXT but is bleurgh on the main roster as it’s so played out.

He needs a manager or a valet essentially, another guy they do have that could use this for his big break before becoming akin to MVP on Raw with a group of talents is either Robert Stone or Malcolm Bivens. I think Bivens would be great for it, but there’s the quite glaring red light of Lars being racist. But if Bivens was fine with it I’d go that way, Stone being a comedic guy probably isn’t that right fit but both I feel are ready made main roster WWE managers that suit exactly what they want and Bivens in particular isn’t up to much on NXT.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
He went on a rampage like a sexually confused man with repressed sexual desires.

I'm not a fan of his. But I'm also not going to pretend to be offended by the harmless things he said on an internet forum. SD has been consistently good so I have higher expectations for them than I do Raw.

21 - 40 of 81 Posts