Wrestling Forum banner

Larry Zbyszko goes off on Chris Jericho

19837 Views 87 Replies 62 Participants Last post by  Xander45
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

9,981 Posts
I have all the respect in the world for Zybszyko, but what Y2J said was true, and Larry's clearly bitter about it.

He struggled to even come up with a proper insult to Y2J.

He's SHORT??! He's 2 INCHES TALLER THAN YOU, Larry. 5 foot 2? He's 6 feet tall. :lmao

He can't wrestle? LMAO, okay. Pretty sure the majority would disagree with you on that one bro.

Only thing he said with any sort of validity is that Y2J "never drew," but even that's a moot point. Y2J sells DVD's, books, t-shirts, and sometimes PPV's (for me at least.)

Come up with something better next time, Larry.

· Registered
7,589 Posts
Something that really gets to me is how it is these reporters on dirt sheets or people doing interviews who cause all of this trouble and then laugh about it without contemplating the long term situation. Chris Jericho was right and Larry Zbyszko was a terrible announcer when he was doing Nitro and i have always wondered why WCW went with Larry Zbyszko for the first hour when it made financial and on screen sense to stick with Tony Schiavone and Bobby Heenan the whole way through.

The point is though that Larry Zbyszko didn't even know anything about what Chris Jericho had said in his book about him so why cause the trouble and go and tell him, all that now happens is sniping on Larry Zbyszko's side and arguments maybe later on down the line. If i was ever a wrestler i would refuse to do interviews and never ever write a book because anything that is said will be used against you, the reality is that all Chris Jericho said was Larry Zbyszko was a bad announcer but it has now been blown out of proportion.

the endorse who set the course
11,818 Posts
living legend is the man, he makes a lot of the scott hall tv vids. a lot of what he's saying here isn't true, but it doesn't make him any less awesome. how about santana in the background, nice girl with great tits.

· Registered
5,005 Posts
I'm I the only one who finds it hilarious when a guy says some shit like "he can't draw" when the guy saying it hasn't never drawn shit? I would love to see the AWA's books for when Zbysko (sp?) was on top. And he would never have gotten on top but he was the HHH of the AWA he married into the title. Zbysko needs to kick rocks, I don't care what Jericho said. The "living legend" is just a gimmick Z and nobody thinks about you when we think "living legends"

· women sense my power and they seek the life essenc
37,178 Posts
I'm I the only one who finds it hilarious when a guy says some shit like "he can't draw" when the guy saying it hasn't never drawn shit? I would love to see the AWA's books for when Zbysko (sp?) was on top. And he would never have gotten on top but he was the HHH of the AWA he married into the title. Zbysko needs to kick rocks, I don't care what Jericho said. The "living legend" is just a gimmick Z and nobody thinks about you when we think "living legends"
He drew the biggest North American wrestling crowd of all time in 1980 (40,000 people, before the wrestling boom!) and it was the biggest WWF crowd of all time for many years (until WM 3 I believe)and his feud with Sammartino was the biggest draw in wrestling for a number of years.

· KILL BECKY KILL
3,641 Posts
He drew the biggest North American wrestling crowd of all time in 1980 (40,000 people, before the wrestling boom!) and it was the biggest WWF crowd of all time for many years (until WM 3 I believe)and his feud with Sammartino was the biggest draw in wrestling for a number of years.
Yeah, Larry owns and was a bigger draw than Chris in terms of pro-wrestling

That said, Chris never debated that, he just called him a shitty announcer which he was.

· Registered
979 Posts
Larry is just bitter. He hasn't been anything relevant in the wrestling business since his fued with Raven in TNA, which was several years ago. It doesn't help that the guys he hangs out with likes to ask him questions while pointing the camera at him. Scott Hall did the same thing at times around Larry back when he was "Last Calling" on youtube.

I wouldn't be shocked either if he was on drugs.

On a side note, looks like Scott Hall is back youtubin.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.