Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source: wrestlingexposed.com

Right After Wrestling with Arda Ocal and Jimmy Korderas also spoke with Leaping Lanny Poffo last night. Poffo discussed brother Randy Savage getting into the WWE Hall of Fame, stating the following…"Without a shadow of doubt, Randy would accept an invite to the Hall of Fame. But I think he would do something else. He would barter to get my father (Angelo Poffo) in there. That would be the classy thing to do. If the WWE asked my brother, I absolutely think he would say yes. He's in a different place now that he has married Lynn."

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I'd like to see Savage inducted to the WWE HoF, just to hear the induction speech and the stories told about him/by him.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I really think it was Savage who contacted WWE or Vince and they made up and now maybe we can get some good things out of it.

·
Registered
996 Posts
He's the most deserving name at the moment without a doubt.
It's all up to Vince to make the decision now I guess

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
Savage should have been inducted a long time ago, my god he deserves it. I really wanted his DVD to have a documentary, shame it didn't. =/

·
Asuka
96,211 Posts
I personally don't give a damn if Savage is ever inducted, 1 - because the WWE HOF is completely trivial and pointless anyway. Not being inducted does not erase the memories he provided or the accomplishments he has achieved, and 2 - because I never got into the guy, but regardless, he is a huge name, so he does deserve entry. It does look quite messed up to see that someone like Koko B. Ware is in the WWE HOF and Randy Savage isn't.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
he certainly deserves it and its long overdue. and obviously his brother, aka "the genius" inducts him. but yeah, the hof is very trivial. not to say the people who are in it dont deserve it, but some do more than others and others do more so than guys who are already in it. if koko is in....lets put in the road dogg. similar careers..though, road doggs was a little more successful.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Poor Koko B. Ware...he's become the bargain basement of the WWE Hall of Fame. You can bring up SO many people under the guise of "Well, Koko's in, so...".

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Poor Koko B. Ware...he's become the bargain basement of the WWE Hall of Fame. You can bring up SO many people under the guise of "Well, Koko's in, so...".
i know, as a little kid i liked koko and all, but is he a hof'er? idk...whats next? the bushwackers? although, lol, i'd totally "mark out" to that. haha.

·
Registered
121 Posts
The Bushwhackers were an awesomely brutal tag team when they were in the UWF and elsewhere as 'The Sheepherders'. The WWE really made them into face licking freaks.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
he's the biggest name not in for sure, i don't really know how much prestige comes with being inducted since is basically meaningless. i mean if hogan wasn't inducted, people wouldn't think any less of him. i love the million dollar man, and for the longest time he wasnt in, and it didnt matter because everyone knows he's one of the best ever. you can see how trivial the wwe hof is when personal vendettas can keep people out, that have nothing to do with their in ring accomplishments.

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
I heard that Lanny had a thing with a young Shane McMahon which is why "The Genius" has never been inducted into the HOF. :side:

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
well if he didnt snap into Stephanie maybe he would be in already, its his own fault.
lol I hope you're joking...

Anyway, yeah - not many people will argue against the idea of Randy Savage being in there. Whether we're using the "well Koko's in.." excuse or not - Randy truely is a legend and deserves his place there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts