Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Well, you deserve any shit you get now. Same goes for Ru Ru too assuming that he re-signs.
Ru-Ru is resigning 100%
3/4 the roster doesn't give a fuck anymore they just tryna milk as much money from wwe as possible then bail, not that i blame them

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
2,859 Posts
good for her i guess... but her segments are p*ss break material.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Ru-Ru is resigning 100%
3/4 the roster doesn't give a fuck anymore they just tryna milk as much money from wwe as possible then bail, not that i blame them
So do you actually think he's quitting WWE or do you not know the difference between resign and re-sign?

Also, Ru-Ru?

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,048 Posts
Well that means RuRu isn't going anywhere either. He's only got himself to blame when he continues to get treated like shit and alienates himself further every time he plays the role of company shill and badmouths the fans for not swallowing garbage.

AEW hasn't worked out the way we wanted it too, all these badly treated disgruntled wrestlers were meant to leave WWE and get a shot at success in AEW.

Its impressive how much they've ruined Lana (and Rusev) though. When those two first came along Lana was easily the best manager since probably Lita when she was with Edge. She had a role beyond just standing there and she added to the Rusev character so much, and didn't take anything away. But that was years ago now. Thesedays Lana is beyond useless, WWE just keep thinking up these "look at what a slut Lana is" angles and putting her in those.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
If I were cynical I might think that Rusev and Lana had played VInce like a fiddle. By signing this contract, Lana has secured her family's finances for the next 5 years; this allows Rusev to leave at the end of his contract and increase his value with a run in NJPW or AEW and, at the same time, making Lana essentially worthless to Vince.
That would be glorious :flairdance but I feel like he re-signs too.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
So all those dirt sheets said "oh people are upset and can't wait until their contracts are up so they can leave WWE for AEW" yet so far everyones signed a new contract except for possible Luke Harper who trade marked his indy name. Goes to show don't trust the dirt sheets until you see things materialise.

·
Banned
894 Posts
So all those dirt sheets said "oh people are upset and can't wait until their contracts are up so they can leave WWE for AEW" yet so far everyones signed a new contract except for possible Luke Harper who trade marked his indy name. Goes to show don't trust the dirt sheets until you see things materialise.
As the old saying goes, "money talks and bullshit walks". It's not too hard to understand that there are a lot of talent that are not happy with their current situation in WWE. Why do you think many of those underused and stay-at-home talent (mid-card and lower), have been using social media to voice their opinions? Some talent really want to wrestle. Some talent really have self-respect. Some talent really hate what WWE has become. That's why they want out.

On the other hand, you have talent that are only about the money. If WWE is willing to pay roughly $1 million a year (as it has been reported) for some talent that clearly doesn't deserve that $1 million a year, just to keep them away from AEW, then there is no question that most talent would take the money and forego any desire to actually want to work, if they're handing out contracts like candy.

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts
Or they are upset but Vince throws so much money at them they can't pass up the offer.
OR they are pretending to be upset, so get more money out of Vince.

My friend hates her current job and found a better job, when she put in her two weeks, her current job she hates, gave her more money they she would be making at her new job and said hse can work from home, so she stayed.

You can hate a job and want to leave but stick around because the money is too good to pass up.

Sports players all the time stay with their current team they hate because of money.

Example, would yo

A stay at job you hate for 3 million per year
B go to a new job to get 1 million or even less per year"

·
Registered
767 Posts
All of these so-called "unhappy" folks are not turning down the money WWE is throwing at them. AEW has to start almost from the ground up! They are a little further ahead of where they should be because they got their hands on Jericho. But, they are leveling off and eventually need some more star power.

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts
All of these so-called "unhappy" folks are not turning down the money WWE is throwing at them. AEW has to start almost from the ground up! They are a little further ahead of where they should be because they got their hands on Jericho. But, they are leveling off and eventually need some more star power.
AEw just needs to create their own stars and they are donig that. MJF is one of the best heels in wrestling and is going to be a mega star.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts