Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I still don’t get why she decided to stay with them for another 5 years if they knew Miro was going to not stick around in the WWE. She signed the dotted line with the devil after that stupid Lashley love triangle garbage.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
I'm sure this has absolutely has nothing to do with her husband working for AEW............................

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
11,502 Posts
I still don’t get why she decided to stay with them for another 5 years if they knew Miro was going to not stick around in the WWE. She signed the dotted line with the devil after that stupid Lashley love triangle garbage.
She knows she has no chance of getting TV time or exposure anywhere else. She can't wrestle. She can't act. She can't work.

She's a blonde with big tits so she thought she had it made in Vince's WWE. It was actually smart to re-sign in her case because I doubt there is any other promotion other than WWE that would pay her to come in and do nothing but be blonde.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
I'm sure this has absolutely has nothing to do with her husband working for AEW............................
She's now the #1 Contender for the Raw Women's Championship. So no, it has nothing to do with her husband working for AEW.

·
Waiting for Kawato
1,057 Posts
Treat one woman like a crash test dummy joke week after week and make anothers gimmick that she's the best of all time and most winningest woman ever...

Give the former the championship match.

GENIUS!

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
She deserves it she was fine with making his husband a total cuck just for a bit of spotlight, now that theres no Rusev to humillate there's not much to do with her.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
She didn't know at the time she signed and wwe only gives out 5 year contracts. That being said, pretty sure if she asked for her release they'd give it to her

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
She's now the #1 Contender for the Raw Women's Championship. So no, it has nothing to do with her husband working for AEW.
I think putting her through tables every week was a rib on Rusev, because of him saying that he expected them to punish her for his promo.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts