Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So for third week in a row Lana is put through a table. She took all the bumps, took the pin and Face Asuka put her through a table

She never took bumps, then Rusuv joins AEW. Calling it now she’s in a tables ladders chair match at Ppv!

edit close mods just saw the other thread

·
Premium Member
17,266 Posts
Now she's a babyface. Smarks will feel bad for her and want her pushed because of the meanies at WWE.

I got to hand it to them. For every million failures they sure do hit 1 thing right.

·
NBA
4,160 Posts
Now she's a babyface. Smarks will feel bad for her and want her pushed because of the meanies at WWE.

I got to hand it to them. For every million failures they sure do hit 1 thing right.

What a bunch of sheep.

The most hilarious part is that they aren't even pissed off because they are getting Lana squashed (not the first time they've done that and nobody ever gave a single fuck then). They are pissed off because they are putting Miro/Rusev's wife through a table and perceive it as a dig towards him. If she weren't married to Miro/Rusev, everybody would be laughing their asses off.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
I don’t think it has anything to do with Rusev, I just think Vince found it funny the first time so we have to watch it on repeat like when a kid finds something funny on YouTube. I mean as much as I like R Truth, the poor guy is feeding off recycled scraps but you can guarantee Vince is backstage laughing away in tears crying for more.

·
Registered
771 Posts
So for third week in a row Lana is put through a table. She took all the bumps, took the pin and Face Asuka put her through a table

She never took bumps, then Rusuv joins AEW. Calling it now she’s in a tables ladders chair match at Ppv!

edit close mods just saw the other thread
At least she's finally earning her paycheck. I still don't understand why they didn't sack her along with Rusev?

·
NBA
4,160 Posts
I don’t think it has anything to do with Rusev,
Lana getting "mistreated" may not have anything to do with Miro/Rusev, but fans complaining about it certainly has everything to do with Miro/Rusev.

Reactions: jpickens

·
Registered
827 Posts
Next time they should place a bag of thumbtacks all over the surface, wrap barb wire around it and set it on fire you know for ratings.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts