Wrestling Forum banner

Lana now knows we love her body

2997 Views 15 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  BkB Hulk
If anyone paid attention to Raw last night, she came out and posed for about 30 seconds before speaking. I was laughing my ass off. She is so damn fine and now she knows people are marking for her sexiness.

And kudos for WWE for continuing the Putin addition to heel build up for both Rusev and Lana. WWE is trying to make headlines with controversy with this one. lol

BTW, this is Lana in my Sig. People keep asking me lol
Reactions: DanielWyatt
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Banned
1,791 Posts
I would bite her ass cheeks and lick her legs.

Reactions: Nut Tree

· Registered
840 Posts
If anyone paid attention to Raw last night, she came out and posed for about 30 seconds before speaking. I was laughing my ass off. She is so damn fine and now she knows people are marking for her sexiness.

And kudos for WWE for continuing the Putin addition to heel build up for both Rusev and Lana. WWE is trying to make headlines with controversy with this one. lol

BTW, this is Lana in my Sig. People keep asking me lol
Lana is awesome

· Registered
470 Posts
Man,i would love to eat a meal off Lana's ass.

Putin is a legit dangerous dude.He can beat the crap out of all wrestlers if he stepped in the ring today despite being over 60.People have every right to get upset.

· Banned
521 Posts
Looks like this forum is infested with virgins

· AWWWW! Wrestling forum... Don't you dare be sour..
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Man,i would love to eat a meal off Lana's ass.

Putin is a legit dangerous dude.He can beat the crap out of all wrestlers if he stepped in the ring today despite being over 60.People have every right to get upset.
Take this post down. Someone from WWe creative is on here getting ideas. We dont want to relive another Obama vs. Clinton wrestling match

· Leaving em MESMERMIZED!!
3,200 Posts
Yeah she got it going on. I can't be bothered to watch 3 hrs of raw but 3 hrs of lana standing there and berating me.....

Yeah i'd enjoy that very much. Tell me how weak and inferior i am mistress Lana!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.