Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
22,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Goes to The Miz. Lol they really didn't even try with this did they? What was it they said? I believe it was something like "Miz wants to do whatever it takes to be successful in singles division, no hard feelings Kofi" i know it was something lame like that. I mean there was literally no explanation at all as to why he turned heel, or at least no reasonable explanation.

How the hell does it do anything for Miz to not tag Kofi in and cost him a match? Is that supposed to help him soar to the top of singles division? lol. I mean jeez they could have at least put a little thought into his heel turn.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
22,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

A veteran like Batista should know how a fatal 4way works.
lol well even that is more of a reason for a heel turn than Miz, Batista's huge ego just couldn't except a loss from Rey. Whereas Miz just turned for basically no reason just because his face turn wasn't working.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
The storytelling is so lazy anymore. Is miz a heel or face? Does he even know???

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Edge's last heel turn was fucking stupid. I actually expect most of you to have forgotten it.

Like really... you just got off making people say Spear... seriously dude? You just trolled for no reason.

For what it's worth so was his last face turn, and his crusade against stupid, and attacking that computer. Leading to a feud with Swagger over that stupid ass eagle.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Edge's last heel turn was fucking stupid. I actually expect most of you to have forgotten it.

Like really... you just got off making people say Spear... seriously dude? You just trolled for no reason.

For what it's worth so was his last face turn, and his crusade against stupid, and attacking that computer. Leading to a feud with Swagger over that stupid ass eagle.
I liked this heel turn only because when Edge first returned as a face and feuded with Jericho, the Spear chant thing was fucking stupid.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Is the Miz a heel for sure now? Because I'm still not sure.

If Brodus Clay turns heel that could turn out to be one of the stupidest. He agreed to give Xavier Woods the Funcadactyls for his entrance, and his entrance music...but he's annoyed because he's ripping him off? Say what? :|

·
Banned
25,988 Posts
Yeah, Miz and Kofi are in the midcard, and WWE does fuck-all with that division anymore. We were lucky to have gotten anything tbh.

·
Premium Member
3,810 Posts
Is the Miz a heel for sure now? Because I'm still not sure.

If Brodus Clay turns heel that could turn out to be one of the stupidest. He agreed to give Xavier Woods the Funcadactyls for his entrance, and his entrance music...but he's annoyed because he's ripping him off? Say what? :|
Ok so this hasn't actually been repeated and I'm happy to be contradicted but from what I remember Brodus only gave permission for Xavier to use the Funkadactyles, not to also use his entrance musice, and all Brodus has said he is upset about is Xavier using his entrance music.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Apparently the writers forgot he had a movie coming out, which just goes to show how disconnected the writers are from the product, and so they had to turn him face otherwise no one would watch :lmao

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts
Hmm, the Miz heel turn would have made sense considering the fact he kept getting beat up and no one was coming to his aid. If he would have brought up something to Kofi later like "Oh, so you and the other guys helped Daniel Bryan, but did nothing for me whatsoever." It would have made a whole heck of a lot of sense.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
They are lazy as hell with turns for the past few years. It's still not as lazy as his face turn though. He turned face with no explanation at all. He just came out one day and was a face. They did the same thing with Del Rio. Nowadays it's just, "Oh, he's being booked against heels/faces, so I guess I'm supposed to boo/cheer him now."

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Ok so this hasn't actually been repeated and I'm happy to be contradicted but from what I remember Brodus only gave permission for Xavier to use the Funkadactyles, not to also use his entrance musice, and all Brodus has said he is upset about is Xavier using his entrance music.
I'm not sure to be honest. Either way...that's still incredibly lame.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
The lamest heel turns are the non recognized ones. Just one day a superstar would randomly be placed in a match against a good guy, and from then on, we're supposed to think of that person as a heel

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Maybe what Miz meant was that he wanted to focus on singles, and wasn't interested in doing tags anymore, so he dumped Kofi and left him to get beat.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Apparently the writers forgot he had a movie coming out, which just goes to show how disconnected the writers are from the product, and so they had to turn him face otherwise no one would watch :lmao
You say that as if people are going to watch it at all?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts