Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TWITTER: I decided to respectfully leave TNA today. I want to try new things, like be a sports host or something :) Love ya'll!

I prefer her to Sarita and Tara who keep getting TV time. Wont surprise if Velvet is next and they sign all these ugly indy chicks :no:

·
8,232 Posts
Clearly she doesn't have a passion for wrestling then, which is understandable since she's awful. But it's better not to have somebody like that around. Will miss seeing her gorgeous self, but there's plenty of eye candy in TNA.

·
Registered
835 Posts
she was so hot its ridiculous

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
All of my favorite hot chicks in TNA leave. Karen Angle left, Lauren left, Chelsea hasn't been on Impact in 2 months, and now Lacey. Really dumb move on Lacey's part, she's too big to be a model or actress despite her beauty. Her size and look is perfect for wrestling, but now she's burned her bridge in WWE and TNA. At least Angelina and Velvet are still around. I think TNA need to sign another hot looking girl though because outside of those two and Chelsea who isn't on TV, most of the Knockouts are kind of meh. I guess Tara has the MILF/cougar thing going on though. Mickie James has looked terrible in TNA, I don't get the appeal with her. She hasn't looked good in quite a few years.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
LVE leaves pro-wrestling? This is good news, stick to being a pretty face darlin'

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Who gives a shit if shes not a great 'wreslter' - thats not important. Lacey could have been great for TNA.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Who gives a shit if shes not a great 'wreslter' - thats not important. Lacey could have been great for TNA.
Agreed. All these woman's work rate marks don't understand the entertainment business, which wrestling is a part of. On most television shows you mostly see attractive women, especially on shows geared towards men, like say Entourage.

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank god she's gone... Cleansing TNA of the Beautiful People, 1 at a time! 1 done 3 to go!
WTF is the matter with you? :confused:

Agreed. All these woman's work rate marks don't understand the entertainment business, which wrestling is a part of. On most television shows you mostly see attractive women, especially on shows geared towards men, like say Entourage.
Exactly

1 - 20 of 113 Posts