Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

This....my counterparts, is the ideal woman. Hard working, disciplined putting in work son. Not forgetting where she came from. Putting in the hard work in the house like a real woman should. Thanking God and a man in her father for teaching her to do, "What needs to be done with what she has," fuck...so hot. No makeup or bullshit like many of these fake wwe divas do on social media to take a few virtue signaling pictures, but with or without dolling up she absolutely destroys them all. She is easily the hottest diva in the WWE, for posting stuff up like this alone.

I like also how she completely scud missiles this geeky incel, that is probably a Becky/Seth mark, by calling him a 'nasty', which he clearly is...his stench is coming through my phone. Then my homie helping correct the low level, by explaining her background.... @nWo4Lyfe420 is that you?

Discuss.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pretty simple really, shes teaching her daughter can't isn't an option and teaching her a will of iron will sharpen any blade, no matter the dullness. What a woman.

·
Registered
14,235 Posts
To be fair.. with the way things are going everyone should really be learning to provide themselves food, if nothing else grocery stores are getting really blasted expensive on meats and fresh foods.

·
Banned
4,891 Posts
Lacey is the kind of woman we should all look up to and respect. A real LADY who served her country, dedicates herself to her family, roasts these fuckboi incels on Twitter and looks damn good doing it. These geeks see a tall blonde bombshell with a southern accent and an American flag and they don't know what to do except curl up into a ball and cry. This woman could eviscerate all of their bitch boy spot monkeys in a real fight WITH her heels and a dress on and it terrifies them. Just 2 weeks until Lacey puts the final nail in the coffin of Becky's bitch.

Thank you for bringing alpha back to WWE Lacey Evans

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Couldn't have said it better, she definitely puts my flag pole on FULL salute:

I really hope WWE does the right thing at ER and takes the strap off these two hacks.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Lacey is the kind of woman we should all look up to and respect. A real LADY who served her country, dedicates herself to her family
This is what I respect the most.

I was in the army myself and know firsthand how brutal it is, most of the time. She's a legit toughie and a real marine. Not like these fakes from those god awful The Marine movies.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is what I respect the most.

I was in the army myself and know firsthand how brutal it is, most of the time. She's a legit toughie and a real marine. Not like these fakes from those god awful The Marine movies.
For sure, in fact...SHE should be in these movies to be honest, not shitty Miz and Lynch, and she be getting showered with accolades. Her and her family deserve everything they are getting and more with the amazing perspective she has as well as the hard work she obviously puts in.

·
Southern Pride
3,591 Posts
The fuck did she mean by "limited"
Not able or not trying to do more. She would be "limited" if she didn't have a garden. She would be "limiting" herself by choosing not to experience creating a garden. She doesn't want her daughter to become "limited", which is why shes teaching her daughter to experience new things like gardening.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
She's doesn't come across very compassionate to others considering she says she's a hardworking christian. If she was really pure of heart she wouldn't feel the need to tweet about it praising herself. She's just get on with the job.

Only weak people feel the need to tweet about their supposed strengths. You know it's true.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Nothing wrong with what she's doing, making sure her kid knows she has to work hard to get what she wants.

I have respect to anyone who serves their country, and is out there making a good living for their family. She's a stunning woman too. Doesn't take away that I think she's still too green for the position she's in right now and should still be down in NXT. But I see star potential there just WWE aren't doing her any favors right now.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
She's doesn't come across very compassionate to others considering she says she's a hardworking christian. If she was really pure of heart she wouldn't feel the need to tweet about it praising herself. She's just get on with the job.

Only weak people feel the need to tweet about their supposed strengths. You know it's true.
Definitely either designed to either teach others to follow the same path and prosperity will come, or shes proud of her family. In followup pictures she posted her daughter working along side her.

·
Banned
4,891 Posts
Hey king, you know she looked damn good in that black and white at Stomping Grounds.

If WWE ever wants to reincarnate the nWo I think they've got their leader

·
Registered
996 Posts
For sure, in fact...SHE should be in these movies to be honest.
I think that would do a disservice to her real army work.

These Marine movies are trashy low tier garbage and don't really get much mainstream attention. Which is good, because you really can't deviate further from the truth than that.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey king, you know she looked damn good in that black and white at Stomping Grounds.

If WWE ever wants to reincarnate the nWo I think they've got their leader

I'd be all on board for that, I bet the Immortal one would give his blessings too brother! Now that I'm thinking about it...her and Mr. America as a tag team :mark :mark :mark

Edit: I almost feinted typing this post.

·
Banned
4,891 Posts
I'd be all on board for that, I bet the Immortal one would give his blessings too brother! Now that I'm thinking about it...her and Mr. America as a tag team :mark :mark :mark

Edit: I almost feinted typing this post.
Hell, get Corbin outta there and bring back the Hulkster at ER. Lacey and Hulk burying Becky and her bitch...Seth hits Hulk with a chair to no effect, he hulks up, wags his finger, big boot, leg drop. Becky panics at the sight of her bitch knocked out and as she's running to check on him she's met with the Woman's Right.

Hulk and Lacey throw up the too sweet signs with all the gold.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.