Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
22,856 Posts
Huh.

Cool to see her back so soon and a lot of those rumors that came out be debunked. Now I can't say they're all untrue but the fact she's back so soon disproves most of them. And she'll make another great addition to their roster.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
She hasn't signed for them and the event is local to her, that's important to know. But it's definitely a bit weird. It's definitely clear to see it wasn't injury, also it's not looking like working in front of big audiences isn't the thing either, although impact doesn't draw massive audiences. Be weird if she left a new big wrestling company for one that has a cult following at this point.

I think it's the fact she's not saying anything is making it seem worse then it probably is at this point.

·
Registered
186 Posts
She's only appearing on an indie show the Impact co-promotes, not signing with company itself. Over the past year we've seen Chavo Guerrero Jr, MVP, Joey Ryan, Billy Gunn etc make appearances on these type of one-off shows. These Twitch shows are worse than One Night Only PPV's, Impact Plus specials are worth checking out though.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,721 Posts

·
The TNA IMPACT Wrestling Guru
214 Posts
Can't say I saw this coming... we'll see what happens in terms of her actually signing with IMPACT.

·
Registered
6,561 Posts
Maybe she just didn't enjoy being with AEW? Everyone seems to think its this happy wonderful place, but we dont know how it is for the men and women in the back.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Now thats strange,Maybe the big stage is to much for her. Will be interesting to see how she fits into Impact !
This. It has always been this in mind. She can't handle the scrutiny and critisms. Rip-off/ Poor Woman's Bayley. She couldn't handle the hate.

I will believe this until she goes somewhere where she will that kind of spotlight on her like she would have had being on AEW.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I have not much to say about these "rumours".

However, this ever-present creepiness, awkwardly disguised as virtue signalising, in nowadays social media self-staging is a dystopia if it becomes usual talk in the future :lol . So with the tweets we got a wwe fan, who has according to himself these top chicago/aew-wrestling contacts that told him backstage things about Brando and Kylie, though with these contacts somehow doesn't even know that Kylie is simply wrestling for an indie promotion in her Chicago home, not signed to Impact. Surely the creep not simply searched through all the tweets of Brandi, saw a drama one and then speculated what fits the own prejudice, it had to be a cat fight.
And even in these tweets there's of course this "oh my motive is that I'm so totally honestly worried about how AEW treats their employees"-thing. Dude could at least be honest and say he simply likes rumours :lol .

1 - 20 of 34 Posts