Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is basicly the same as the WWE except there is a new title called the TV Title

I will start at summerslam

Cruserweight title Rey v Spike dudley

Cage Kane v Matt hardy

US Championship John cena v Booker T

TV Title Ken shamrock v X-Pac

Eddie guerrero v Kurt angle

HHH V Y2J

Ic title Edge v Batista

WWE Title JBL V Undertaker

World title Chris Benoit v Randy orton

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
hey man, can't wait for you to start. But who is on your roster. Anyway, good luck with your show. And remember, keep writin'; and I'll keep readin'.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
on the raw roster there is

Batista, chris benoit, chris jericho, Christian, Edge, Garrison cade, Gene snitzky, Kane, Maven, muhammed hassan, randy orton, ric flair, shawn michals, shelton benjamin, simon dean, stone cold, rock,HHH,Tyson tomko, Dlo brown, lita, trish,victoria,gail kim

Tag teams: Eugene/regal rhyno/tajiri Hardyz hurricane/rosy la resistance

Smackdown

Akio, big show, billy kidman, Booker T, Carlito, Charlie Haas, Chavo Guerrero, Eddie guerrero, funaki, hardcore holly, Heidenreich, JBL, Jesus, John cena, ken shamrock, kenzo suzuki, Kurt angle, nunzio, orlando jordan, paul london, renee dupree, Rvd, shannon moore, spike dudley, undertaker,x-pac
Torrie wilson,stacy kiebler,dawn marie, miss jackie

Tag teams Dudlyz Bashams Jindrak/reigns New age outlaws

The summerslam show should be tonight hopefully

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kwf Summer slam from Montreal Canada

Cole: Welcome to summer slam from Montreal Canada

Tazz: I can’t wait to see JBL kick the dead mans ass tonight

Match 1 Cruiserweight Title Spike v Rey

Late on in the match Spike hits a superlex on rey goes for the cover but Rey kicks out. Spike throws Rey to the corner then runs at him but rey kicks him in the jaw. Spike runs at him again but rey trips him up and spike lands on the ropes. Rey signals for the 619 but the Dudleyz come in and hit the 3d on rey and spike covers him to retain the title.
Winner and still cruiserweight champion Spike Dudley

Backstage interview with Randy Orton

Todd grisham: Tonight you get chance to be the the youngest world heavy weight champion

Orton: A chance I will win benoit is getting old he is a blast from the past, he has never faced a legend killer . I am destined to be the best.

Match 2 Cage match Kane v Matt Hardy

After about 10 minutes into the match Matt Hardy hits the twist of fate on kane and then climbs up to the top of the cage but kane quickly follows him up and when matt gets to the top kane grabs him by the throat and hits the chokeslam on matt off the top of the cage and kane escapes through the door
Winner of the match Kane
Backstage HHH

HHH is warming up and john cena walks into his room

Cena: Look who it is, it is Triple ass

HHH: Get out my way you don’t want your ass kicked by the game or
do you

Cena: Tonight I will kick booker t’s ass, while you have ric flairs head straight up your ass

HHH and cena get into a fight and cena knocks out HHH with his brass knuckles

Cena then says you can’t see me

Match 3: TV Title no dq match X-Pac v Ken shamrock

At the 5 minute mark shamrock gets a steel chair and wraps it around x-pacs ankle and locks the ankle lock . When x-pac is about to tap Billy gunn runs out and hits the fame asser on shamrock and x-pac covers him to win
Winner and new TV Champion X-pac

Backstage HHH is back up and looks pissed off and Eugene comes in and laughs at him

Match 4 IC Title Batista v Edge

Batista hits the Backbreaker on edge goes for the cover but edge kicks out . Batista hits a powerslam on Edge and then signals for the powerbomb. He gets edge up for it but edge reverses it into a DDT and then hits the spear on batista, goes for the cover but batista kicks out. Edge goes for a 2nd spear but batista hits a impact spine buster and gets the pinfall
Winner and new IC Champion Batista

Wrestlemania 21 promo

Cole: What a night so far and it is not going to stop any moment soon

Tazz: Your right we have got the US Title match next but I would not like to be in cenas shoes right now. If you mess with HHH you mess with Evolution and that’s not a good thing.

Match 5 Us championship John Cena v Booker T

Late on in the match cena hits the 5 knuckle shuffle, goes for the count but booker kicks out cena then hits the throw back and then goes for the FU but HHH, Orton and flair come out. Flair knocks down the ref and Orton hits the RKO on cena and HHH hits the pedigree on cena. Flair throws the ref back in and booker t hits the scissors kick to win the match
Winner and still Us champion Booker T

Backstage stone cold is talking to chris benoit

Benoit: Look at that they just screwed him. I am seriously going to take down orton

Stone cold: It looks like you will need help at kicking that sumbitches ass.

Benoit: I Don’t need any help

Stone cold: What

Benoit: I don’t

Stone cold: What

Benoit: I don’t need any

Stone cold: calm down I heard you the first time. If you don’t need any help it will be your fault if you lose your title. You know evolution you have faced HHH 3 times this year they cheat they interfere. But if you don’t want the toughest son of a bitch in the WWE to even sides up good luck to you .

Austin leaves the room while benoit has a hard think.

Match 6 : Eddie guerrero v Kurt angle

About 25 minutes into the match Eddie hits the 3 amigos on kurt angle.Eddie then climbs to the top rope and hits the frog splash. Eddie goes for the cover, but angle kicks out. Eddie gets angry and hits an angle slam on kurt and then goes for the frog splash but kurt moves out the way, and hits a angle slam of his own and then hits the angle lock and wraps his legs around eddies legs while doing the angle lock and eddie taps out.
Winner of the match Kurt angle

Match 7: HHH V Chris Jericho

HHH hits a spine buster on Jericho goes for the cover but Jericho kicks out. HHH then goes for the pedigree but Jericho takes down HHH and goes for the walls of Jericho but HHH kicks Jericho to the ropes. Jericho then hits a running enzigiri , Jericho goes for the cover but hhh kicks out at 2. Jericho then goes to the top rope and misses a moon sault. Flair comes down with a sledgehammer, he distracts the ref and passes the hammer to HHH who hits Jericho with it and wins the match
Winner of the match HHH

Backstage team angle are celebrating kurts win when josh matthews comes in for an interview

Josh: Great win what are your thoughts

Kurt: Tonight I proved I am the best I beat eddie fricken mamacita guerrero. Right now I am going to challenge the winner of the jbl/taker match for a match at no mercy. And I will become the next WWE Champion oh its true its damn true. WHOOOO
Kurt angle then pours a load of milk on josh Matthews

Match 8 WWE Title hardcore all count anywhere match JBL V Undertaker

Jbl throws taker to the outside and throws him on the announcing table. Jbl then power bombs taker through the announcing table. Jbl then gets a steel chair and hits it off undertakers face . Undertaker starts to bleed as JBL throws him back into the ring. JBL goes for the clothesline. But taker big boots JBL and throws him to the outside. Taker drags JBL to the summer slam sign. Taker Irish whips Jbl into the sign . Taker then picks JBL up and hits the tombstone on the floor. Taker then grabs JBL by the throat and looks to choke slam JBL off the stage but orlando Jordan chair shots taker from behind and JBL hits the clothesline from hell to taker off the stage and JBL pins him to retain his title

Winner and still WWE Champion JBL

King: What a match that was but the next match is gonna make history Randy Orton will become the youngest world heavyweight champion of all time and he is going destroy chris benoit

JR: By Gawd the champion is gonna face not just randy Orton but the rest of evolution at ringside

King: He should of accepted austins help

Jr: Your probably right there

Match 9 World heavyweight title Randy Orton(with evolution) v Chris benoit

At the start benoit overpowers Orton. Benoit kicks him in the stomach and then ducks a Orton punch and hits the german superlex and then batista trips him up.

About 20 minutes later

Benoit hits his 3 german superlexes and climbs to the top rope and hits a diving headbutt from the top rope, he then goes for the cover but flair pulls the ref out and HHH grabs a chair throws it to Orton but stone cold comes out and hits the stunner on randy Orton and then goes for ric flair. Batista goes for the powerbomb on benoit but the rock comes and throws batista over the top rope and both men exchange punches outside. HHH grabs a chair and aims to hit benoit but cena comes out and hits the FU on HHH. Benoit then gets Orton in the crossface and Orton taps out

Winner and still world heavyweight champion Chris Benoit

After the match Benoit, stone cold, rock and john cena celebrate in the ring.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Raw from Madison square garden

Pyros go off and raw theme plays

JR and king recap summer slam and tell the fans the matches tonight. 2 no1 contender semi finals, Kane v HHH, Christian v Y2J, Eugene and matt hardy v la resistance plus more

Match 1: Maven v Simon Dean

Maven dominates the opening dropping dean with tons of dropkicks and knocking dean with clotheslines
5 minutes after Maven hits a cross body off the top rope and goes for the cover but dean kicks out .Maven Irish whips dean but dean reverses it and hits a dropkick on Maven. Simon dean then undoes a turnbuckle. Dean Irish whips maven into the post and hits a fishermen’s superlex to win the match
Winner of the match Simon Dean

JR: I hate simon dean he cheated to win

King: When did he cheat I never saw any thing wrong

Wrestlemania recall

HHH comes down to the ring on his own

HHH: Last night I beat Jericho because I am that damn good. Even though John cena cheap shotted me I still beat Jericho. John cena better watch his back because the whole of evolution are after you. Rock and Austin better watch their backs too. Anyway to tonights match Kane will go down and then I will beat Jericho or Christian and will face benoit at unforgiven
Lights go out and when they come back on stone cold is behind HHH and Austin hits the stone cold stunner on HHH

Austin: I better watch my back ,you better watch yours . Do you know what my watch says

Fans shout what

Austin: It says Austin 3:16 go and beat the living hell out of HHH
Austin picks HHH up and hits another stunner

Austin: and that’s the bottom line because stone cold says so
Austins music hits and Austin goes to the back

Match 2: Eugene+Matt hardy v La resistance

After about 10 minutes Eugene hits a rock bottom on rob Conway, Eugene goes for the cover but Conway kicks out. Eugene then hits the twist of fate on Conway to win the match
Winners of the match Eugene and matt hardy

After the match matt hardy gets angry that Eugene used his finisher. Matt gets in the ring and hits his own twist of fate on Eugene

JR: That matt hardy is a very bitter man

King: Ha ha ha Eugene got crushed that was so funny he deserved that after laughing at Triple H last night

Backstage Eric bischoff is talking on his mobile to Teddy long

Bischoff: Seeing that cena wants his hands on evolution, I have got a offer

Teddy: Tell me playa

Bischoff : We have a swap cena comes to raw and you get somebody off my roster.

Teddy: I will have a think about it . I will tell you at Unforgiven.

Bischoff: Fine bye

Match 3 Batista v Rhino

About 10 minutes into the match Batista hits a fall away slam on rhino. Batista hits a baldo bomb on rhino. Batista then goes for the powerbomb but rhino low blows him and hits a Superlex. Rhino goes for the gore but batista hits a spine buster and then a sit down powerbomb and pins him to win the match
Winner of the match Batista

Wrestlemania promo

No 1 contender semi final match Chris Jericho v Christian

A great match between the 2 and after 20 minutes Christian goes for the unpretier but Jericho pushes him to the ropes and hits a running enzigiri. Jericho goes for the cover and Christian kicks out at 2. Jericho then locks on the walls of Jericho. After 2 minutes of the move locked on Christian taps out
Winner of the match chris Jericho

Jr: Jericho has done it he is going for the no 1 contender match next week

Backstage todd grisham interviews the rock

Todd: Last night……….
Rock puts his hand to todds mouth

Rock: Finally the rock has come back to the WWE. Last night the rock came back and whooped batistas candy ass. I took ric flairs head turned the bitch sideways and stacked it straight up hhh ass.
The rock is back for good . Do you know what I told the film directors to stuff there job. If you smelllllllllll what the rock is cooking.

Match5 Gail Kim v Victoria

After a few minutes of action Kim clotheslines Victoria and climbs to the top rope. Victoria runs up and hits a hurricarana off the top rope and Victoria then hits the widows peak for the victory.
Winner of the match Victoria

Backstage Ric flair is talking to randy Orton

Ric Flair: I know you feel bad because you got screwed at summer slam. But we got to concentrate on hunters match

Orton: Fine whatever

Flair: Good I want you stay by the entrance to the ring so nobody can interfere

Orton: Fine

Match6 No 1 contender semi final Kane v HHH

After 15 minutes HHH hits the pedigree and goes for the cover but kane kicks out. Flair then distracts the ref and HHH grabs a chair and whacks it off kanes head. Stone cold then comes out and both men square off and HHH kicks Austin in the gut and goes for the pedigree but kane grabs him by the throat and hits the chokeslam and covers him for the win.
Winner and will face chris Jericho next week in a no 1 contender match Kane.

JR: By gawd kane has beat HHH

King: Ring the police station that’s a crime

After the match HHH gets up and gets another stone cold stunner and rock comes out and hits the peoples elbow.

Raw goes off air

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I like how you had Kane beat HHH. Mabye you should add some color to grab the readers attention. But other then that it is a good show. Just remember, keep writin'; and I'll keep readin'.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Well here are a few suggestions.

Definitely add some color to your shows. It is a little easier to read when you use color.

Add some length to your show, especially the matches. Be a little but more descriptive.

Just work on that stuff and you'll be fine. I'll continue to read.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Smackdown preview

After Kurt angles win against eddie guerrero kurt stated his desire to be the next WWE championship will he get his wish

Teddy long will unveil a comeback wrestler

Matches in order are

Road dogg v ken shamrock

Paul london v rey mysterio

Charlie haas/RVD v Luther reigns/mark jindrak

John cena v Kenzo suzuki

Eddie guerrero and big show v Kurt angle and JBL

I should put the show up tomorrow .

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Smack down from Madison square garden
Highlights from summerslam

Pyro goes off and smackdowns new music my way or the highway hits

Cole: Welcome to smackdown what a night summerslam was

Tazz: What a main event we have got for you tonight Eddie guerrero and the big show team up to face JBL and kurt angle and teddy long will unveil 1 superstar to join the brand

Match 1 Road Dogg v Ken shamrock

Road dogg dominates the start of the match with some punches to the head. Road dogg goes for the pumphandle slam hits it and gets a 2 count. Road dogg does his punch combo but shamrock pokes him in the eye and hits a snap superlex

Finish: Ken shamrock hits a belly to belly superlex and goes for the ankle lock but x-pac and Billy Gunn come down and go for shamrock but shamrock hits a german superlex on both and then locks the ankle lock on road dogg who then taps out
Winner of the match Ken Shamrock

Cole: Dominant display there by ken shamrock and he has got revenge for what DX did to him at summerslam

Tazz: Yes my man ken shamrock taught DX what the consequences are when you mess with the most dangourous man in the world.

Kurt angle comes to the ring

Kurt angle: At summer slam I proved I am the best. I beat eddie guerrero easier than beating a 1 year old. JBL your next on my targets list and at no mercy your mine
Teddy longs music hits.

Teddy long: Last time I heard I was the general manager and I make the matches. Anyway the match at no mercy features 3 individuals JBL, The undertaker and you Kurt angle and next week Kurt you will face the undertaker and the winner chooses what match it will be playa.

Teddy longs music hits as Kurt angle looks cross

Cole: What a match that will be next week Undertaker against Kurt angle and the winner will choose the stipulation for the triple threat match at No mercy which is over a month away

Tazz: I feel sorry for JBL he does not get a chance to choose the stipulation

Unforgiven promo with rock, Austin and evolution

Match2 Rey mysterio v Paul London

Both men exchange punches at the start. Rey throws London to the rope who hits a spinning wheel kick on rey. London then dropkicks rey and goes for the cover but Rey kicks out at 2.

Finish: About 10 minutes later London hits a hurricarana on rey and goes on to the top rope and goes for the 450 splash but rey moves out the way. When London gets up he runs at rey who trips London onto the ropes and does the 619 for the win
Winner of the match Rey mysterio

Cole: What a match between the 2 cruserweights

Tazz: Great performance by both men and both men in my view deserve a title shot.

John cena comes out

Cena: Yo Yo Yo
HHH you screwed me at summerslam. That’s okay. You didn’t’ stop me. I’m still talking smack and backing it up. I’m the white Muhammed Ali. And your just jealous you didn’t get my hands on my python. HHH is bankrupt just like Mike Ty-son.
You can’t see me, my flow is sicker than AIDS patients. Yes I will break your ribs, then I’ll break your reputation. I’ll leave you on the wrong side on a Kobe Bryant violation. I am the real game, you just a counterfeit. I will stick your head up your ass. You can eat your own shit!.

John cena goes backstage.

Match 3 Charlie haas/RVD v Jindrak/Reigns

When haas makes his way to the ring carlito comes out and and hits him with a steel chair making it a handicap match

RVD gets the early advantage on jindrak, and after RVD goes to the top rope for a frog splash but reigns pushes him off to .

Finish: After about 10 minutes later Jindrak hits the mark of excellence and goes for the cover but RVD kicks out jindrak tags in reigns who hits a swinging neck breaker and goes for the cover but RVD kicks out. Luther gets angry and brings in a steel chair in and puts it over van dams neck and starts stomping away at it and the ref calls for the bell
Winner of the match by DQ RVD

Cole: What a vicous man he might of ended robs career right there

Tazz: I never usually agree with you but I am now there was no need for it.

Match 4 John cena v kenzo Suzuki

Kenzo dominates the opening by hitting big slaps to the chests and then hits a yakuza kick. Kenzo then hits a neckbreaker and goes for the cover but cena kicks out.

Finish: After 5 minutes of cena dominating cena hits the throwback. Cena then hits a 5 knuckle shuffle. Cena then goes for the FU but kenzo grabs him and goes for the pile driver but cena reverses it and hits a FU for the win.

Winner of the match John cena

Cole: Cena has sended a message to evolution over at raw

After the match cena celebrates in the crowd

Backstage JBL and orlando

JBL: This is ridiculous last Sunday I had the biggest win of my career and what reward do I get. Facing Taker and Kurt. And they get a chance to decide the stipulation and I don’t this is stupid

Orlando: Calm down if you beat the undertaker and knock him off the stage you can do that to Kurt as well.

JBL: Yeah suppose so any way I have got a plan

Teddy longs music hits

Long: All night long I have signed 2 wrestlers and 1 one of them will be introduced to you now

Tazz: yep we know can you tell us now

Long his name is Goldberg

Goldberg comes to the ring with huge boos and you sold out chants.

Goldberg: Last time I had a match was at this hellhole
Crowd boos
Goldberg: You turned your backs on me. What did I do to this company. I showed I am the best at wrestlemania when I beat

Brock Lesner runs to the ring and hits a F5 on Goldberg to huge cheers

Cole: Lesners back and gave Goldberg what he deserved

Tazz: I am happy lesner is back but Goldberg somebody just get rid of him

Raw Rebound

Match 5: Kurt angle + JBL v Big show and Eddie guerrero

Big show starts with angle and dominates him knocking him down with big clotheslines. Show then hits a running leg drop on him and goes for the cover but angle kicks out.

Finish: About 20 minutes later after a solid performance by all men eddie hits the 3 amigos on JBL and climbs to the top rope but Orlando pushes him off and big show turns on eddie by chokeslaming him. JBL waits for eddie to get up and hits a clothesline from hell to win
Winners of the match JBL and Kurt angle

Cole: Oh my god the big show has turned his back on eddie

Tazz: Ha Ha Ha I knew JBL would win. He is a smart guy and making big show join the cabinet is the best decision I have heard all day.

Big show celebrates with the champ and officially becomes the newest member of the cabinet.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Raw 2nd week preview

After losing against kane last week. HHH will be looking for revenge as he and randy orton team up to face The rock and stone cold

Kane will face chris jericho to be the No1 contender for the world heavy weight championship to face chris benoit

Chris benoit will be competing in the 1st match of the evening as he faces edge in a singles match

Also Eric bischoff reveals some matches to be held at unforgiven

Raw Card

Chris benoit v Edge
Christian v Rhyno
Batista v Eugene
Stone cold/Rock v Randy orton/HHH
Kane v Chris Jericho

I should put up the show later i have finished writing it i just need to type it up on the PC

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Raw week 2 from Ontario Canada

Pyro goes off and new raw music let the bodies hit the floor Plays

JR: Welcome to Monday night raw here in Ontario Canada

King: What a night this will be kane meets Y2J in a one on one No 1 contender match and stone cold teams up with the rock to face randy Orton and HHH.

HHH music hits and he walks to the ring

HHH: Tonight I should be facing Chris Jericho for the No 1 contender. And instead I am in a tag team match. Those lowlifes stone cold and the rock screwed me. But tonight is my revenge night and I will kick their sorry asses because I am that damn good

HHH music hits and he goes to the back

Match 1 Edge v Benoit

Edge gets the early advantage knocking benoit down with hard right hands and goes for the spear but benoit ducks and hits 3 German superlexes.

Mid match highlights
.Benoit hits a diving headbutt and goes for the pin but edge kicks out
. Benoit locks on the crossface but edge crawls to the bottom rope.
. Benoit goes to the top rope and misses the diving dropkick and edge hits his submission move but benoit crawls to the bottom rope

Finish: Edge accidentally knocks down the ref and then hits an Edgecution on the champ and hits the spear after benoit got back up. Edge then picks up benoit and Jericho runs to the ring with a steel chair and goes to hit edge with it but hits benoit with it by accident. Edge then throws Jericho to the outside and picks the ref up and pins benoit.
Winner of the match Edge Match Length 21 Minutes 16 seconds

After the match Edge grabs a mic

Edge: Right now I am going to challenge the intercontinental champion for a match at unforgiven

Christian music hits and he makes his way to the ring

Christian: Come on you lost against batista you lost your chance, I should be the champ. Come on all my peeps want captain charisma to have a title shot

Christian and edge start going at it and then batista gets in the ring and hits the powerbomb on edge and Christian escapes quickly.

Unforgiven promo

Eric bischoff makes his way to the ring

Eric bischoff: Tonight I am going to make quite a bit of announcements for Unforgiven. Firstly there will be a draft. 3 men come to raw and 3 men to smackdown now 1 person is already coming to raw and his name is John Cena. Cena will be at unforgiven. The 2nd announcement is that the hardcore title will be reinstated it will be Gene Snitzky v a returning jeff hardy. After what happened last week Eugene will face Matt Hardy at Unforgiven.The tag team championships are on the line as La resistance face Rhyno and Tajiri. The rock will face Randy Orton. Stone cold will face HHH. And finally there will be a ladder match for the IC Title featuring Batista, Edge, Christian and the loser of kane v Jericho.

JR: By gawd they are big announcements .

King: I can’t wait for unforgiven, the battle of 3rd generation superstars Rock v Randy Orton. A rivalry will be brought back as stone cold faces hhh and a 4 man Intercontinental title Ladder match.

Match 2 Christian v Rhyno

Before the bell rang Christian got the timekeepers bell and whacked rhino with it the bell then rang and Christian throws Rhyno into the ring and hits the unprettier and gets the pinfall.
Winner of the match Christian Match length 11 seconds

JR: The CLB has stole one.He makes me sick

King: Captain Charisma has won and it will be the same result at Unforgiven

Smackdown Rebound

Backstage Maria is with Chris Jericho

Maria: Tonight you will face a massive obstacle as you face Kane

Jericho: Firstly I am going to say sorry to benoit because it was a accident. But tonight I am going to face the big red raper. He will never ever beat me because I am the ayatolah of rock n rola. And then I will go to unforgiven and become the next world heavyweight champion.

Match 3 Batista v Eugene

Batista overpowers Eugene at the start with big right hand punches to the midsection and batista then hits the fall away slam on Eugene.

Mid match Highlights

. Batista goes for the powerbomb but Eugene reverses it into a swinging DDT
. Eugene hits the stone cold stunner and goes for the cover but batista kicks out
.Eugene then goes for the peoples elbow but batista gets up quickly and hits Eugene with a devastating clothesline

Finish: Batista hits a huge Baldo bomb and goes for the cover but Eugene kicks out. Batista picks him up throws him against the ropes and hits a spinebuster. Batista then goes for the powerbomb but edge trips him up and Eugene hits a school boy to get the shock win
Winner of the match Eugene Match length 9 minutes 53 seconds

JR: Eugene has won what a shocker

King: Damn Edge why did you do that

After the match Gene snitzky makes his way to the ring.

Snitzky: At unforgiven I will win my first title. Jeff hardy should of never signed a contract to face me at unforgiven because I am going to beat him to a bloddy pulp.

Jeff hardy comes down with a steel chair and hits snitzky with it and then hits a swanton bomb on snitzky.

Match 4 Stone cold/The rock v Randy Orton/HHH

Randy Orton starts with stone cold. Randy Ortons kicks away at stone cold in the corner and then mocks stone cold by grabbing a stone cold T shirt putting it on and doing the stone cold taunt. When Orton turns around stone cold hits the Lou thouesz press on Orton

Mid match Highlights
. Stone cold goes for the stone cold stunner but Orton pushes him against the ropes and hits a RKO and goes for the pin but rock interrupts the count
.Orton tags in HHH and the game immediately hits a pedigree but stone cold kicks out.
.Austin tags in the rock and the rock hits his trademark punches and then goes for the sharpshooter but Orton comes in and knocks down the rock.
.HHH Runs against the ropes but the rock hits the spine buster on him and goes for the peoples elbow but Orton runs out of nowhere and hits the RKO and stone cold throws Orton to the outside.

Finish: Orton and Austin are fighting outside the ring. Meanwhile in the ring the 2 legal men are in the ring. HHH throws the ref to the outside and hits a pile driver. HHH then gets a sledgehammer and goes to hit rock with it but John cena runs out and hits HHH with his steel chain and then throws the ref back in the ring. Rock hits a rock bottom on HHH for the win
Winners of the match The rock and stone cold Match Length 17 minutes 37 seconds

JR: OH MY GAWD John cena knocked out HHH and helps team rock and stone cold get the win

King: That is the 2nd time HHH has got pinned in 7 days and 2nd time HHH has got screwed out of a win in 7 days.

JR: Come on he deserved every bit of it.

King: No he didn’t but anyway I have just heard the next match will be a No DQ match

Wrestlemania promo with Hulk Hogan talking about wrestlemania 1

Match 5 No DQ No 1 contender match Kane v Chris Jericho

Jericho immediately grabs a steel pipe and starts hitting kane with it until he is busted open. Jericho throws kane into the corner and starts puching kane in the corner. Kane then grabs Jericho by the throat and throws him over the top rope

Mid match highlights

. Kane strangles Jericho with some wires
. Kane hits a vicious chair shot to Jericho which makes Jericho bleed.
. Kane hits a tombstone on Jericho onto the steel steps. Kane then throws him into the ring and goes for the cover but Jericho kicks out.
.Kane goes for the chokeslam but Jericho low blows him and hits the enzigiri
. Jericho gets some barbed wire and hits kane with it.
.Jericho lays kane on the announcer table and then gets a ladder and sets it up. Jericho then climbs it and hits a moon Sault off the ladder and through the announcer table which had kane on it

Finish: Chris benoit comes out and hits a german superlex onto kane and grabs the steel pipe which Jericho used earlier on in the match and hits Jericho with it and puts kane on top 1……….2……….3
Winner and No1 contender Kane Match Length 25 Minutes 22 seconds

After the match benoit gets the steel pipe and starts choking chris Jericho with it. Kane runs back to the ring and chokeslams benoit and helps Jericho get up

Raw goes off air

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Smackdown week 2 from Ontario Canada

Pyros go off and My way or the high way plays

Cole: Welcome everybody to smackdown from Ontario Canada we have got some great matches tonight including the undertaker v Kurt angle

Tazz: Also the big show will face Eddie guerrero, John cena faces rey mysterio and brock lesners in ring return against nunzio.

JBL, Orlando Jordan and the big show enter the ring.

JBL: Last week I said I had a plan I brought the biggest man in the world to be on my side.

Big show: Eddie the last few months I have seen you lie cheat and steal. That’s going to end tonight when I kick your ass in this rubbish country. I will end your career and I will guide JBL to glory.

The cabinet’s music hits and they go backstage

Match 1 Brock Lesner v Nunzio

This was a squash match to start the night. Lesner immeaditly hits a spiral powerbomb. Lener then grabs nunzio by the stomach and hits a German superlex. A few seconds later lesner hits the F5 goes for the cover 1……..2….Lesner lifts his shoulder up. Lesner picks up nunzio and puts him on the top rope puts him on his shoulders and hits a F5 OFF THE TOP ROPE! Lesner then covers him for his comeback win.
Winner of the match Brock Lesner Match Length 1 minute 3 seconds

Cole: What a move that was incredible.

Tazz: I have never seen a move like that

Match 2 CCC v Charlie Haas

Carlito immediately dominates over haas working in the corner.

Mid match Highlights

. Carlito undoes the turnbuckle and throws haas into it which gives haas a nose bleed.
. Carlito does a neck breaker and goes for the cover but haas kicks out.
.Haas hits a German superlex and goes for the pin but carlito kicks out.
Finish: Haas hits the haas of pain but then Jesus comes out and knocks down haas and the ref calls for the bell
Winner of the match by DQ Charlie Haas Match length 8 minutes 59 seconds

After the match Carlito do the razors edge on haas. He then spits apple into Michael Coles face.

Kurt angle backstage with team angle

Kurt: You go find the undertaker and knock him out

Luther: Are you sure that’s the right thing to do

Jindrak: Yeah he must be very angry after losing to JBL

Kurt: Don’t tell me your scared

Jindrak + Reigns: No

Kurt: Go and do it then

Cole: What a despicable man

Tazz: That is another genius plan by kurt angle.

Cole: The next match is a over the top rope battle royal and the winner will face spike Dudley at no mercy.

Tazz: I pick Akio to win

Match 3 over the top rope battle royal Billy kidman v Paul London v Funaki v Akio

Funaki is immediately eliminated by kidman
(Funaki is eliminated)
Mid match highlights

. Kidman is about to eliminate akio but London hits kidman from behind.
.Kidman clotheslines london and then hits the shooting star press from the top rope.
.Akio is about to eliminate London but kidman comes from behind and tosses akio out
(Akio is eliminated)
Finish: London is about to hit the londons calling but kidman rushes up and pushes London off the top rope to the outside.
Winner of the match Billy Kidman Match length 7 minutes 48 seconds

Tazz: A big mistake by Paul London

Cole: That just proves high risk moves are not really suitable for this match

Wrestlemania promo with Roddy Piper talking about Wrestlemania 2

Backstage John cena does a rap on rey mysterio

Match 4 John cena v Rey mysterio

Rey mysterio uses his quickness at the start running away from cena and hides under the ring. While cena is looking for him rey mysterio hits a 619 and cena hits his head off the ring post.
Mid match highlights

.Rey hits a springboard leg drop and goes for the cover but cena kicks out
. Rey mysterio hits a hurricarana pin but cena kicks out at 2
.Cena gets rey up for the superlex and turns it into the jackhammer

Finish John cena hits the throw back followed by the 5 knuckle shuffle. John cena then picks rey up and hits the FU on rey and then evolution come down. As ric flair distracts the ref Orton, Batista and HHH do their respective finishers and rey pins cena to get the win.
Winner of the match Rey Mysterio Match length 18 minutes 7 seconds

After the match HHH hits cena with the sledgehammer

Cole: Look at these animals he is a human being Damn it .

Tazz: You can’t say cena didn’t deserve it he made HHH lose this past week on raw.

Backstage luther reigns and mark jindrak are out cold

Match 5 Us championship Booker t v Chavo Guerrero

Booker T hits consecutive chops and then hits the spinebuster and goes for the early win but chavo kicks out.
Mid match highlights

. Booker T goes for the Bookend but chavo elbows him in the head and knocks booker down with a dropkick.
Finish Chavo knocks booker down with the spinning wheel kick. Chavo picks up booker and goes for Gory bomb but Booker gets out of it. He then kicks chavo in the midsection and hits the scissors kick to retain his US Title.
Winner and still US Champ Booker t Match length 9 minutes 33 seconds

After the match booker does the spin a rooni to celebrate

Cole: Great win for booker in a far from easy match

Tazz: That should give a load of confidence for the 5 time WCW champion

Unforgiven promo

Match 6 Eddie guerrero v Big Show

Big show manhandles eddie at the start tossing him around
Mid match Highlights

.Big show picks eddie up over his head and throws him to the outside.

.Big show hits the final cut and goes for the pin but eddie kicks out

. Big show grabs eddie by the throat but eddie kicks him in the midsection and hits a swinging ddt

Finish Eddie knocks down the big show and climbs to the top rope and hits the frog splash. Eddie goes for the pin but big show kicks out Orlando Jordan comes down but eddie dropkicks him then big show hits a chokeslam on eddie for the win.
Winner of the match Big show Match length 11 minutes 19 seconds

Cole: Orlando Jordan has helped Big show get the victory

Tazz: Eddie guerrero lie cheats and steals. Big show and Orlando Jordan just did that.

Goldbergs music hits and he makes his way to the ring

Goldberg: Well done brock for winning your comeback match. But you beat somebody who can’t wrestle. So next week I am facing a good superstar who can wrestle. I am challenging ken shamrock to a match next week

Lesners music hits

Lesner: Yes I agree ken shamrock can wrestle but nunzio can’t. Even though I beat him easily he can wrestle unlike you Goldberg. You can not wrestle at all.

Goldberg: I can’t wrestle if anyone can’t wrestle it is you

Lesner runs to the ring and both men brawl and security comes out to stop the fight

Match 7 Undertaker v kurt angle

Kurt angle immediately knocks down the dead man and starts stomping away at Takers ankle
Mid match highlights
.Kurt angle hits 5 german superlexes on taker.
.Kurt angle hits the angle slam and goes for the pin 1 2 kickout by the deadman
.Kurt angle hits a ankle lock and has it locked on for a about 2 minutes but taker crawls to the ropes.
.Kurt angle goes for the 2nd angle slam but taker gets out of it and hits a chokelslam

Finish: Taker goes for the last ride but angle reverses it into a roll up pin but Taker kicks out. Kurt picks taker up who low blows Kurt and hits the tombstone piledriver 1………..2…..kickout. Taker gets angry and hits another 2 tombstones and gets the victory.
Winner of the match The Undertaker Match length 20 minutes 7 seconds

After the match The Undertaker grabs a mic

Taker: At No mercy. Me,JBL,Kurt angle, in a hell in a cell match

Cole: Oh my god a triple threat hell in a cell match at No mercy

Smackdown goes off air

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Raw week 3 preview from sydney australia

After getting revenge on john cena on smackdown HHH has a rematch from summerslam against chris jericho

The animal batista faces Kane

The legend killer looks to kill another legend as he faces stone cold

Also chris benoit will face shelton benjamin

Raw card

Lita/Victoria v Trish/Gail Kim

Jeff hardy v Dlo brown Hardcore match

Chris Benoit v Shelton Benjamin

Kane v Batista

Randy orton v stone cold

HHH v Y2J

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Raw Week 3 from Sydney Australia

Pyros go off and let the bodies hit the floor plays

JR: 13 days away from unforgiven and tonight we have got some top quality matches including HHH v Chris Jericho

King: Yes and finally on smackdown HHH got his hands on that thug John cena.

Chris benoits music plays and he makes his way to the ring to boos

Benoit: Last week I taught Chris Jericho a lesson. At summerslam I wanted no help but stone cold, the rock and john cena interfered. I wanted no help I told stone cold that. And then last week Chris Jericho interfered, and I gave Jericho a beating of a lifetime. And now I have to face kane. I have beat him before and I will at unforgiven

JR: This is one bitter man.

King: Chris benoit has became a man and he will make Shelton Benjamin tap tonight.

Match 1 Lita/Victoria v Trish stratus/Gail Kim

Lita squares up with gail kim at the start. Lita throws Kim to the ropes and hits shoulder block.

Mid match highlights
. Lita hits a DDT and goes for the cover but Kim kicks out
.Lita tags in Victoria and Kim tags in Trish.
Finish: Trish tries to chic kick Victoria but Victoria ducks; Lita twists Trish around and hit her version of the twist of fate. Victoria picks Trish up and hits the Widows peak for the victory.
Winners of the match Lita and Victoria Match Length 5 minutes 44 seconds

Wrestle mania promo with Ricky steamboat talking about Wrestlemania 3

Match 2 Shelton Benjamin v Chris Benoit

Chris benoit chops away at Shelton at the start and then kicks away at him in the corner. Benoit throws Shelton to the ropes Shelton ducks and hits a crossbody.

Mid match highlights
. Shelton hits a superlex off the top rope onto benoit.
.Shelton goes for the T Bone superlex but benoit elbows him in the midsection and hits a belly to belly superlex.
. Benoit locks the crossface on Shelton but Shelton gets to the ropes.
. Benoit climbs to the top rope and goes for the diving headbutt but Shelton moves out the way.
Finish: Shelton throws benoit to the corner and runs up and does the stinger splash, he then goes for the superkick but benoit grabs his leg and trips him up and locks the sharp shooter on and Shelton taps out
Winner of the match Chris benoit Match Length 13 minutes 19 seconds

After the match Benoit gets a baseball bat and starts hitting Shelton with it until some road agents came out and stop him

JR: Chris benoit won there was no need for it at all

King: It looks like EMTs are coming out to help Shelton but I like Chris Benoit’s new attitude.

Randy Orton, Ric Flair and Batista are backstage

Randy Orton: Tonight I am going to kill a legend

Batista: Oh will you shut up about killing legends

Ric Flair: Shut up you 2 are I will whip your ass
Orton and batista then stare at Ric flair

Ric Flair: But I won’t because you 2 have got matches.
HHH enters the room

HHH: Yo guys you can’t see me

Randy Orton: Ha Ha I can see you but John Cena probably can’t see anything right now

HHH: Yes and our opponents tonight it will not see any thing by the end of the night

Ric Flair: Wooooooooo

Match 3 Hardcore match Jeff Hardy v Dlo brown

During Dlo’s entrance jeff hardy attacks him from behind. Jeff gets a fire extinguisher and sprays it into Dlo’

Mid match highlights

. Jeff gets a chair and hits the van daminator.
.Dlo gets a ladder climbs to the top and hits the Frog splash and goes for the cover but jeff kicks out at 2.
Finish: Jeff hardy climbs to the top rope but Raven runs to the ring pushes Jeff off the top rope and hits his DDT. Then Steve Blackman runs to the ring and hits the fishermen’s superlex on Dlo brown. Both men get up and jeff grabs a steel pipe and hits Dlo off the head with it and pins him to win the match
Winner of the match Jeff Hardy match length 8 minutes 34 seconds

JR: Great win for jeff but shocking returns from Raven and Steve Blackman.

King: That’s right but I don’t think Jeff will be able to contain the monster Gene Snitzky.

Unforgiven Promo

Match4 Batista v Kane

Kane and batista go for a battle of strength battle but both men are too powerful. Batista runs at the ropes but kane big boots him.

Mid match highlights
. Kane hits a pumphandle slam on Batista and goes for the pin but Batista kicks out at 2.
.Kane runs at the ropes and batista hits a huge spine buster on Kane.
Finish: Batista hits the sit-down power bomb on kane and goes for the pin but kane kicks out. Kane then sits up and grabs batista by the throat and hits a huge choke slam and goes for the cover 1……..2……….kickout. Kane then picks batista up and hits the tombstone on batista for the win
Winner of the match Kane Match Length 15 minutes 7 seconds

After the match when batista gets up Christian runs out and hits the unprettier

JR: Kane is on real form right now while batista is getting attacked every week, Last week by edge and this week by Christian.

King: Chris Benoit is definatly going to have a hard task when he faces the big red machine Kane at Unforgiven

Maria interviews The Rock

Maria: Last week Eric Bischoff made a match for Unforgiven. The battle of 3rd generation superstars do you think you will win

Rock: Finally the rock has come back to Australia. Do I think I will win of course I do do you.

Maria: I don’t

Rock: It doesn’t matter what you think. All that matters is kicking randy Orton ass do you know whats going to happen

Maria: No

Rock: I will take his ass to boulevard drive where he will see a my little pony toy and he will say “ rocky rocky can I have it please” and I will say hell no and smack his head off and it lands in the smackdown Hotel. If you smelllllllllllllll what the rock is cooking

Match5 Stone cold v Randy Orton

Stone cold throws randy Orton to the ropes and hits the Lou Thouesz press.

Mid match Highlights

.Orton runs at Austin who spine busters him
. Austins hits the $ dollar submission but Orton low blows him and delivers the dropkick
. Orton climbs to the top rope and goes for the diving crossbody but stone cold reverses it into a roll up but Randy kicks out at 2.
Finish: Stone cold waits for Orton to get up, when he does Austin kicks him in the gut and goes for the stunner but Orton pushes him away. Austin runs at Orton but gets on the receiving end of a RKO. Orton pins him to get the victory
Winner of the match Randy Orton Match length 17 minutes 4 seconds.

JR: Orton’s legend killer list has just grown

King: That is a huge step there for randy Orton, beating one of the biggest legends in the WWE and now he has to beat the 7 time WWE Champion The rock.

Smackdown Rebound

JR: Before we get the main event started a new match for Unforgiven has been made the womens championship is on the line has Trish Stratus faces Victoria

Match 6 HHH v Y2J

Y2J knocks the game down with a dropkick followed by a spinning wheel kick.

Mid match Highlights

. Jericho puts HHH on the top rope and does the Franken Steiner.
.Jericho misses the enzigiri and HHH hits Jericho with a running knee.
.HHH hits a pulling piledriver and goes for the pin but Jericho kicks out.
.HHH hits the Indian death lock but Jericho gets to the ropes.
Finish: HHH goes for the pedigree but Jericho grabs his legs and takes him down and goes for the walls of Jericho but the rest of Evolution come down and attack Jericho so the Ref calls for the bell.
Winner of the match by DQ Chris Jericho Match Length 20 minutes

After the match brawl erupts as Evolution, Chris Jericho, stone cold, the rock, edge, Christian, chris benoit and kane get into a fight.

Last 2 men standing are Kane and chris benoit grabs a chair and whacks it off kanes head.

Raw goes off air

Matches at Unforgiven

Matt hardy v Eugene
Womens championship Trish v Victoria
Hardcore Title Jeff Hardy v Gene Snitzky
Tag team titles La resistance v Rhyno/Tajiri
IC Ladder match Batista v Edge v Christian v Y2J
Stone cold v HHH
Rock v Randy Orton
World title Kane v Chris Benoit

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hey man, it's been a while since I read this, but I finally got caught up on it. If you look back at your first show, and the last one you did, you have greatly improved. You are doing a great job. The matches at Unforgiven look very nice. Can't wait for the PPV.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks

The smackdown week 3 preview from sydney Australia

After challenging ken shamrock to a match last week. Goldberg will face Shamrock in a singles match

JBL teams up with orlando jordan to face Mark Jindrak and Luther Reigns

Also John Cena faces Renee Dupree

Card

Rey Mysterio v Akio
Road dogg v danny basham
Jesus v Charlie Haas
JBL/Orlando jordan v Mark jindrak/Luther Reigns
John cena v Renee Dupree
Ken shamrock v Goldberg

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Smack down from Sydney Australia

Pyros go off and Smackdowns theme music plays

Cole: Welcome to smackdown here at Sydney Australia what a night it will be Ken shamrock faces Goldberg I can’t wait for it

Tazz: Same here partner this is gonna be a great battle.

Match 1 Rey Mysterio v Akio

Akio dropkicks rey and starts punching him in the corner. Akio throws him into the opposite corner but rey hits a springboard dropkick when Akio runs into him.

Mid match highlights

. Akio throws rey to the outside and climbs to the top rope. Akio hits a 450 splash to the outside on rey.
. Akio gets rey up for a powerbomb but Rey reverses it into a swinging ddt

Finish. Rey trips akio onto the ropes and goes for the 619 but Akio moves out the way and hits a snap superlex and hits a moonsault for the victory
Winner of the match Akio Match length 8 minutes 22 seconds

Cole: What a shock win for Akio

Tazz: Rey wasted a bit of time taunting there which cost him the win

Backstage Carlito is with Jesus

Carlito: Now you have to face that punk Charlie haas tonight. And if you don’t beat the hell out of him that’s not cool. See I just spoken to Teddy Long and he has made a match between me and him next week on smackdown. So take him out

Match 2 Road dogg(with billy gunn) v danny basham(with Doug Basham)

Road dogg dominates the opening doing his trademark puches and then dropping his knee across Danny’s throat.
Mid match highlights

. Ken shamrock runs to ringside with a sledge hammer and hits it off Billy gunns face which distracts Road dogg and Danny Basham hits him from behind.
. Danny accidentally bumps into the ref and Doug comes in and they hit the spike pile driver.

Finish: The TV Champ X-Pac runs into the ring and throws Doug to the outside and does the X-Factor on Danny. X-Pac wakes the ref up and road dogg pins Danny to win the match
Winner of the match Road Dogg after 6 minutes 45 seconds

Cole: The Road dogg wins this very tough match

Tazz: He only won it thanks to x-pac

Backstage JBL is with Teddy Long

JBL: Firstly I beat the Undertaker fair and square. And now I have to face the Undertaker and Kurt angle in a Hell in a cell match this is all your fault.

Teddy Long: If I was you I would not worry about No Mercy I would worry about next week.

JBL: What

Teddy Long: Because next week will be a championship night. Firstly the tag team titles are on the line As the Bashams face mark jindrak and luther reigns. X-Pac will face Heidenreich for the TV Title. Booker T will face your buddy Orlando Jordan for the US title and you will face Eddie guerrero for the WWE Title.

JBL: I am going to get you fired you slimeball

Match 3 Jesus(with Carlito) v Charlie Haas

Jesus big boots Haas straight away and chokes him with his foot
Mid match Highlights
.Jesus hits a baldo bomb and goes for the cover but haas kicks out.
.Jesus misses a running leg drop and haas drops him down with some dropkicks.

Finish: Haas locks on the haas of pain but carlito distracts the Referee. Haas lets go and goes after Carlito. While this is happening Jesus grabs his chain and hits haas with it and the ref calls for the bell.
Winner of the match via DQ Charlie Haas after 9 minutes 19 seconds.

Cole: And those animals have cost Haas the win again

Unforgiven Promo

Match 4 JBL and Orlando Jordan v Luther reigns and Mark Jindrak

Orlando locks up with Jindrak and irish whips him into the ropes but Jindrak clotheslines him to start the match
Mid match Highlights

. Mark jindrak hits the Mark of excellence and goes for the cover but Luther disrupts the count.
. Orlando tags in JBL who hits the fall away slam on jindrak and goes for the cover 1………..2……….Jindrak kicks out.
.Jindrak tags in reigns
. Luther hits a spine buster on JBL and goes for the cover but JBL kicks out

Finish: Luther goes for the neckbreaker but JBL pushes him away into mark jindrak and JBL rolls him up and puts his feets on the ropes for the win
Winners of the match JBL and Orlando Jordan after 11 minutes 57 seconds

Cole: JBL and the chief of staff have stole one tonightb against Kurt angles cronies

Tazz: That is a message to what will happen at No Mercy

Kurt angle runs into the ring and hits the angle slam on JBL

Wrestlemania promo with Randy savage talking about Wrestlemania 4

Ken Shamrock Interview with Josh Matthews

Josh: Tonight Goldberg will meet you in the ring what is your thoughts

Ken: You see Josh, Goldberg knows I am a tough competitor so he chose me to face him. But the thing is Goldberg isn’t so tough and tonight the worlds most dangourous man Ken shamrock will make him scream like a baby

Match 5 John Cena v Renee Dupree

While cena taunts to the crowd Renee attacks him from behind and hits a scoop slam and goes for the cover but Cena easily kicks out.

. Dupree works over the back with punches to it, Dupree then hits the back breaker on Cena and goes for the pin 1……….2………kickout.
.Renee hits the Dupree driver and goes for the pin but cena kicks out just before the Refs hand touched the mat for 3.
. Renee goes for Cena’s own finishing move the FU, but cena gets out of it and hits the throwback

Finish: Cena accidentally clotheslines the Ref. Renee grabs a steel pipe while Cena gets his chainbut Renee uses his weapon first which busts Cena wide open. Dupree gets up and sees the opportunity to hit cena with another weapon so he brings in a 2X4 starts and starts choking cena with it and then hits it off cena’s face . Renee then wakes the ref up and pins Cena to get the win
Winner of the match Renee Dupree after 19 minutes 21 seconds

Cole: Cenas out cold Tazz thanks to that lowlife Renee dupree

Tazz: I have never seen Renee like that he was vicious. And John Cena is having a very bad few weeks.

Cole: The main event will be after the Raw Rebound

Raw Rebound

Match6 Goldberg v Ken Shamrock

Goldberg immediately does a superkick on shamrock and then starts punching away at Ken Shamrock.

Mid match Highlights

. Goldberg lifts shamrock in the air and tosses him to the outside.
. Goldberg goes for the spear but Ken rolls out the way and hits a belly to belly superlex.
. Shamrock hits a enzigiri on Goldberg and goes for the cover 1………….2 ……….Goldberg kicks out.
.Shamrock throws Goldberg to the outside and grabs Goldberg’s ankle and hits it off the steel steps 6 times.

Finish: Goldberg throws shamrock into the ropes and goes for the spear, but shamrock takes down Goldberg with a armbar take down and locks on the ankle lock but Goldberg kicks shamrock in the face. Goldberg picks up shamrock above his head and changes it into the spear,( it is the move Goldberg used on brock lesner at WM20) Goldberg goes for the cover but shamrock kicks out. Goldberg then goes for the spear but for the 3rd time Shamrock moves out the way . Shamrock trips him up and locks the ankle lock on and to everyone surprise Goldberg taps out
Winner of the match Ken Shamrock

Cole: oh my god shamrock wins and Goldberg taps out.

Tazz: everybody knows shamrock is the worlds most dangerous man but nobody thought Ken could do it.

After the match Brock Lesner stands on the ramp laughing while Goldberg looks confused and angry

Smackdown goes off air

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Great show! The only thing that I didn't like was when Rene Dupree used a 2X4 to beat John Cena.Once again great show! Can't wait untill Unforgiven! I give your show a 9/10!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts