Wrestling Forum banner

Kurt/Jeff Jarrett

657 8
Does anybody feel slightly bad for Kurt having to do this storyline? Think, it must be quite horrible for him to do it as it must draw back some harsh memories, dont get me wrong, it's got signs of being a great feud, but does anybody feel bad for him in a way?
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
You are being watched
6,782 Posts
Not really, no.

Its not as if he was forced in to doing it, because TNA don't even want to THINK about running the risk of losing Angle, so his story lines revolve around him. He obviously loves the company that much to do this storyline, and he feels it can make great television. He didn't have to do it, he chose to. And besides, you hear all this stuff about backstage, and Kurt has a lot of power backstage so I'm presuming he's fine and dandy with it. If he knew it'd upset him, he wouldn't have chosen to do it, plain and simple.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not really, no.

Its not as if he was forced in to doing it, because TNA don't even want to THINK about running the risk of losing Angle, so his story lines revolve around him. He obviously loves the company that much to do this storyline, and he feels it can make great television. He didn't have to do it, he chose to. And besides, you hear all this stuff about backstage, and Kurt has a lot of power backstage so I'm presuming he's fine and dandy with it. If he knew it'd upset him, he wouldn't have chosen to do it, plain and simple.

yeah fair point dude. Still, even though he's probably cool with it, im sure hes only doing it to make tna look good, must still be killing him a bit.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
I feel bad for us donating our time to their in home bs. I don't care, and I don't want to know about it.

·
Premium Member
86,250 Posts
No.

Anyone that goes out with Rhaka or whatever her name is, gets no sympathy from me.

Anyway, he's a professional and is getting paid to do this. Of course I don't feel sorry for him.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
No. He's engaged to hot woman in her 20s who just had his baby and is being portrayed as the good guy in this whole ordeal. Honestly the Matt Hardy/Lita/Edge situation was far worse, Kurt and Karen have been split for almost 2 and a half years, while Matt Hardy and Lita had to work together about 4 months after they split.

·
Premium Member
9,987 Posts
The last episode called Dirty Laundry hit it on the head. TNA enters day time talk show territory. Despite Angle being paid, I think this still sort of sucks for Angle. I know I wouldn't want to participate in an on camera angle with my ex, discussing our real life break up on national tv and having to stand across from a piece of s*** like Jeff Jarrett who he knows is banging his ex. I mean even if he doesn't have feelings for her anymore, that still sucks and airing on tv sucks more. So yeah, sucks for him, but it's also another payday.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Considering his history as being unfaithful, a shitty husband, and if that Angle webisode 'This is Your Life' was anything to go by, a shitty father, no I don't feel sorry for him at all. He's getting paid, he agreed to this, and his own life choices are part of the reason that he's in this situation to begin with.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.