Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which do you prefer?

personally i like his wwe theme, if i ever heard that theme play again with him walking out (not the patriot) in the wwe i would mark so unbelievably hard

·
Registered
742 Posts
I hate pretty much all of TNA's themes but actually like Kurt's. But, Jim Johnston is amazing and all of Kurt's WWE themes are really well done. I will go with the his WWE themes.

·
Premium Member
43,588 Posts
I like Kurt's TNA theme just fine. The WWE theme was great for when he was doing his faux goody goody character and added to the comedy a little bit. And the "You Suck" chants were fun, but that got REALLY old after a while. It almost became like the "What?!" chants. And it was made even worse when Angle would switch heel & face that they could never settle on whether or not he hated the chants. When he was a heel, he'd go crazy and eventually tried to get it censored. When he was a face, he was like "Oh that sounds great!".

So yeah, I'm glad TNA pretty much had to make a completely different theme, and it sounds good.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
His TNA theme sounds like something a badass MMA fighter would use, so I have to go with that. His WWE theme was cringeworthy at times, it was funny when he was trying to get it censored but the fact that they were saying the greatest wrestler alive "sucked" was surely enough for them to drop that theme.

I also thought it was cringeworthy when he tried to make it look like they were saying it to his opponent back in 2006 fpalm :lmao

·
Registered
851 Posts
Oh his TNA one by miles. His WWE one was good for his comedy style character because of the chants but they got old and he needed a new theme. The TNA one is genuinely one of the better entrance themes in wrestling.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I loved his WWE themes. I hated the You Suck chants though.

As for his TNA theme, I loved it back when it was an instrumental in 2006-early 2007 when he first joined the company. It sounded badass and all kinds of epic. Once they changed it to the current rap version, then I just thought, "Wow, this sounds really lame."

1 - 15 of 15 Posts