Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTISe0kno9E - I'm very suprised they showed Benoit getting Angle slammed and the cage match, considering they usually block him out of absolutely everything these days. Nice little clip, but #34 come on.....

And for the people that haven't seen it, this is Edge's number #19 clip .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvmTPIgkfqU
Striker calling Edge v. Taker greatest match ever WTF lol... good match but not that great.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doesn't change the fact that they have purposely involved him, may not look like him at a glance but it still is him don't change the fact they've included him, which is suprising.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
People need to get the fuck over Benoit to be honest. In this case, why should Angle not have a video showing his performances just because Benoit's in it?
I am quite happy to celebrate Benoit the wrestler and be entertained when I watch old WWE stuff. Sure he was the lowest of the low for what he did prior to his death but I can seperate the two.

That goes for any wrestler who has left for another company / left on bad terms.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
You do know that they have the whole elimination chamber he was in on the chamber DVD, a clip where you see his legs in hardly a big deal.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
That's barely noticeable. It's not like they were like "ALRIGHT, NOW LET'S WATCH AS KURT ANGLE SLAMS THE CRIPPLER CHRIS BENOIT, WHO KILLED HIS WIFE AND SON!"

Oh, and they didn't talk much about Edge's early career. :(

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I hate how they're saying Kurt Angle WAS great, Kurt Angle WAS one of the most passionate guys. As if to say his career ended after he left the WWE :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
WTF? EDGE IS #19?!

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Seeing Benoit in a WWE production really isn't out of the question anymore. He was in the Elimination Chamber anthology and I'm damn near certain his and Jericho's match is in the Ladder match anthology, and there's probably more that have gone by unnoticed.

Nice to see that what happened isn't keeping WWE from releasing some of its best footage on future releases.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts