Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts
It was a work. As soon as Angle hit that Avalanche Angle Slam, I knew what the finish was.

Roode worked on the neck the entire match, so it makes sense that it would lead to Angle making a fatal mistake and it cost him.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I think it's a work that will serve to allow him more time off for his rehab as well as to totaled a break from wrestling for a while. They probably just wanted Angle to help out at BFG.

·
Banned
605 Posts
Was it true Angle was drunk? Not trolling.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Probably a work so Angle can get his life in order. Least the man showed up. I still don't get the HOF decline though...
He got a year left on his deal. It's gonna be his mini BFG journey this whole year to prove he deserves the HOF. Expect a big win at BFG, and then accepts it afterwards.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
He got a year left on his deal. It's gonna be his mini BFG journey this whole year to prove he deserves the HOF. Expect a big win at BFG, and then accepts it afterwards.
Does that mean he will leave winning? Ih he choses to go back to the E after hi contract expires let's hope he jobs his way out to a younger talent.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Angle vs Magnus next year? As the vs Sting match was underwhelming it makes sense for the proving himself theme.

Can TNA keep a storyline running this long?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Probably a work so Angle can get his life in order. Least the man showed up. I still don't get the HOF decline though...
The HOF decline was so embarrassing, I think Kurt Angle's great, but please that was like some Super Cena bullshit. "oh I'm not good enough I have let my family down, I will get better" it was so cringeworthy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts