Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.cagesideseats.com/2017/5...restling-rusev-plans-chris-jericho-return-wwe

If Kurt Angle is to wrestle in WWE, it's likely it won't be until WrestleMania 34.
1) Naturally, Stephanie is slated to return as an authority figure on Raw. Stephanie and Angle will have a power struggle culminating in Team Angle va Team Stephanie at Survivor Series

2) Team Stephanie will win, making Angle a Foleyesque handbag to Stephanie. This will result in tenaion where Angle snaps out of it and accidentally harms Stephanie

3) Triple H returns to defend Stephanie's honor. Triple H vs Kurt Angle is booked at Wrestlemania. HHH goes over to "keep him strong". Kurt Angle is forced tp retire due to concerns about his health. HHH gets the accolade of retiring Kurt Angle.

It seems we are headed down this path. What do you think?

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
How about just not happening at all? Man there's no need for HHH Angle

I love Kurt but he looks like he's about to keel over if he takes a bump

·
FOTC
10,804 Posts
Pretty much. Think of it this way:

Kurt Angle badly wants to wrestle again. I doubt whether he wins or loses really matters to him. Triple H would love nothing more than to defeat him. As far as keeping Triple H strong goes that's useless. Beating Triple H means NOTHING. What momentum did Rollins gain from beating him? What did Reigns really get out of beating him?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Why it always has to be HHH?

Kurt Angle said multiple times that he would really like to wrestle Seth or AJ.

Make it happen god damnit

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I don't really have a problem with this. If Kurt has anything left, I prefer him to vs someone more athletic in the ring, say a AJ Styles or even a young guy like Sami Zayn to give a rub to, but in this case, an Angle vs. HHH match would be fine at Wrestlemania as two part timer legends go at it in a non-title affair. That works for me.

Don't get me wrong... I'd prefer better, but for WWE standards, I prefer THIS over HHH challenging for the title/holding the title a la WM 32, or Brock vs. Goldberg for the title WM 33.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.