Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or Angle was on fire last night? I can't remember the last time I saw Kurt Angle having that much energy in a match. He reallt looked like he was having fun last night and the crowd was behind him the entire time. I thought it was a magical moment. In my opinion it was the best Kurt Angle performance since is match with Mr Anderson at Lockdown.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Since 2007, Angle's basically been the HBK of the company. Whatever match he's in is usually the best match on the show and he usually elevates everyone around them. He gets better with age.

·
Registered
10,296 Posts
Yeah his agressive intense anger vibe was so good. Also him and AJ as a Tag team is going to be so good. Be a fun mix and he seemed pretty excited to win the belt.

I always thought Grimson was ok but extremely over rated.I guess Impact Wrestling finaly realized he is not going to be big. Considering Storms sqash of him

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Angle looked to be the best shape I've seen him in in a while. I loved the double suplex.

He responds to a big hot crowd. It probably reminded him of 1999-2002.
This. He probably knew it was probably the biggest night in TNA since he got to the company at least here in the U.S. that was their largest crowd. So he probably went out there determined to have a memorable match and that tag team match was incredible.

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
He sure was. The great PPV and the crowd certainly added to this as well. Plus, it's pretty good he is a Tag Team Champion now with AJ Styles.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts