Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Angle and Aries has been a dream match of mine since Aries was in ROH. Finally the stars have aligned, you can see in TNA's Tournament Of Champions Preview that they have a match. That's this Friday. I can't wait, hopefully they'll get enough show time to put on a quality match.

Anyone else really excited for this match? Are you guys going to pay for the show or wait?

Either way with all the talent on this show and not all the storylines to get in the way we should see some great matches.

·
Intoner
6,591 Posts
No, I'm not excited.

I'm sure it will be ~40% of the match they can show.
It's an ONO that was taped in Impact Zone, I thing Aries and Angle didn't work 100%, because there are will be (must be) a match on real PPV between 2 of them.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Angle vs Aries should be saved for a proper feud, with the climax of the feud as the mainevent of one of the PPVs.
This will just be a random matchup in a tournament, probably max 15 minutes. To make a match memorable you need a proper buildup towards it.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I may buy the pay-per-view, just to see this match. This has been a dream match of mine for years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts